+ Reply
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [OFFICIAL] Are You Jailbreakable? - iP4S, iP4 GSM/CDMA, iP3GS, iP3G, & iP2G

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
The only problem I have seen recently is that he needs to update his youtube certs. Pwnage tool would have had the same problem had MuscleNerd not talked to Anethema
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,840 Times in 6,894 Posts

The only problem I have seen recently is that he needs to update his youtube certs. Pwnage tool would have had the same problem had MuscleNerd not talked to Anethema on irc the night before it was released. He made him aware of the expired certs being used and generated some new ones for pwnage tool.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

So what? I have seen a lot of people using Sn0wbreeze to get to 4.1 successfully. I have yet to see one who used the tool correctly to update the baseband. I'm not going to change anything on this thread because of your single opinion. I don't mind if you don't want to follow any part of this, just don't come into my thread and post your opinion and trying to make it fact, because it isn't fact. All jb tools have problems, just b/c you don't like it doesn't mean it's worse off than any other tool. Sometimes, it is the only thing that works for some people. What was the point of you coming in here? If it isn't going to be a good contribution to the thread, don't bother. It's useless banter.

Thanks

While I have the utmost respect for the Dev Team they are not the only ones doing jailbreaks. Just because you moderate the dev team blog does not give you the right to belittle others jailbreaks and opinions. I bet you have similar views on greenpoison and limera1n.

Thanks

You're kidding right? This is MY official guide. I never said this is the official guide of the world. It is officially the final draft(s) I'm coming up with, not the official guide that the jb community lives by. Within, I state that the jb tools I include are what I think are good options for different circumstances. Did I ever once say this guide is exactly what you MUST use and no other guide?

Just because you disagree with other people doesn't make you right. The 20 people who have thanked my post and more that are not accounted for seem to be highly satisfied. If you're so insistent, make your own thread and write your own guide. It's silly how you sit on your high horse then do nothing in here. Not one post in this thread from you does any good besides reveal what kind of arrogant narc you are.

If I went and changed the title to [Final] Are You Jailbreakable? It wouldn't change the fact that you still don't like sn0wbreeze, which I don't care what you like. It's a tool that works for some so it's going to be in there. It also doesn't change your conceited behavior. So who cares what the title is? In the end, you're still self-absorbed.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 11-14-2010 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

Simon (11-14-2010)

Thanks

I dont think there is much point arguing with him Annie. I have seen his views and responses before here and on twitter. He is very closed minded when it comes to non-dev team methods and opinions and seems to have a vendetta against anything ih8snow does.

Thanks

I suppose you're right. I have just never seen somebody so anal about the word "official" like it only has one meaning. I didn't mean it was like the law or something. If this had gone on for another member, it would've been dealt with differently. But I'm not going to abuse mod authority because this petty argument is in direct contact with me. Thanks for always backing me up x98car, I can always count on you.

Thanks

No prob

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    While I have the utmost respect for the Dev Team they are not the only ones doing jailbreaks. Just because you moderate the dev team blog does not give you the right to belittle others jailbreaks and opinions. I bet you have similar views on greenpoison and limera1n.
    I have never had a problem with Chronic or posix and i have always encouraged them.

As for Mr Hotz, he is probably the most intelligent person I have ever talked too and while I don't always agree with the way he goes about things no one can doubt that he knows his stuff. I have no problems with anyone producing a JB.

ih8, on the other hand, took a product made by the Dev Team and put a windows wrapper round it. The reason the Dev team didn't do that themselves is because it doesn't work and causes too many problems. It is not stable and should not be used by anyone that values their device.
    Last edited by blkcadi; 11-14-2010 at 05:16 PM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Dude, seriously enough. You have said your piece. That is your opinion which is fine. Go back to the dev team blog where what you say actually matters.

Thanks

You obviously didn't read what she said. She posted this thread before she was a moderator to help people. A different mod stickied it. She has not abused any power.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 11-14-2010 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Removed other user's quote/insulting

Thanks
    Thanked 9,534 Times in 5,852 Posts

We all respect your knowledge confy, but it is getting to the point where you are being rude.
    If you feel this guide that was made is inaccurate, please make us a new one, or add some suggestions to puma to add to the guide.
    I have used sn0wbreeze myself with no issues, but I am aware that before the update, there were a few issues with some phones losing the unlock ability.
    Please contribute, not harass.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 11-14-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Quote removal

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

Simon (11-14-2010)

Thanks

So are you saying none of the chronic dev team would ever suggest to someone to use sn0wbreeze for any reason?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,534 Times in 5,852 Posts

We all know who you are, and rather then contributing or helping, you pass. That's fine, but not because you were not asked to help if you can.
    Nuff said.................
    Last edited by i.Annie; 11-14-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Quote removal

Thanks

I'm not going to argue with you anymore. I gave you a warning. I'm going to give you one last warning right now. Just because I am a mod here doesn't mean I don't deserve equal respect as any other member here does as a human being. Just because you're a mod elsewhere doesn't make you superior here. I put this guide up to help people, and that's exactly what it is doing. If you've got a problem with the content, that's fine, but I'm not going to change it. I am only going to warn you this one last time.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Just delete these disgusting comments and move on. Seems like trolling at its finest.

Thanks

SB - are you referring to me?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    SB - are you referring to me?
    I don't believe I was being cryptic

Thanks

'k
    I had explained my position to blkcadi offline.
    I have never had a problem with you before but of that's the way you feel, you do hold the ban hammer.

Thanks

Your posts are 20% funny, 20% helpful, and 60% annoying and disrespectful to the members of modmyi.com. I do not wish to ban you but if you can't be respectful to others on the forum, you know where the door is.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

Simon (11-14-2010)

Thanks

It'd be nice to keep this thread clean and have only help-related posts. I've already cleaned up another rude hater's mess, now I have to clean this one up. Next time, if you disagree, say so but don't discredit the author. Not just to myself but any other member who has something helpful to say. Thank you. I'm going to clean up this mess now.