Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help on downgrading 4.1 to 4.0.1 on iphone 4

Default Help on downgrading 4.1 to 4.0.1 on iphone 4
    So I was having a lot of software issues on my JB iphone 4 and went ahead and restored the iphone to 4.1

Now I did use tinyumbrella to save my blobs but when I launch tiny umbrella to start the TSS server it states that I can not due to port 80 being in use. I have no clue what I am using on port 80 nor do I know how to turn the use of port 80 off. I am currently using snow leopard 10.6.4 with the latest version of itunes.

Since the first way did not work, I then went into my hosts file and changed the destination to connect to saurik's server. When using the Saurik server way, it gets all the way to the end on itunes and stops and gets 3/4 the way on the iphone 4 and stops but never finishes. I am still getting an error using both ways.

anybody have an idea on what I might be doing wrong?
    Last edited by Satone; 09-14-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

If you are using Tss server to authenicate, you must have the required shsh blogs stored locally otherwise it will ierror 3194 it means either you don't have the required shsh blogs in Tiny Umbrella, you can try and grab from Cydia, but this has not happened to iphone 4 if you did not save it.
    Last edited by iYeow; 09-14-2010 at 11:51 PM.

Remove wifi sync from ur computer and try again. Be careful If ur relying on an unlock, 4.1 will update ur baseband which can't be downgraded.0