Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App Store and iTunes won't load

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hey, I'm having this problem and I'm hoping that someone here has some input to help solve it. I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0.1 It is jailbroken but
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default App Store and iTunes won't load
    Hey,

I'm having this problem and I'm hoping that someone here has some input to help solve it.

I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0.1
    It is jailbroken but not unlocked.

Last night, I was browsing apps using the AppStore. I found one I was interested, so I opened ********** to download it. When I used the multi task to open the AppStore again for reference, it wouldn't load. I closed it and opened it again, and it just stayed grey for 20 seconds and then shut off.

It hasn't worked since then.

I've restarted my springboard, rebooted the phone, uninstalled winterboard, removed it from a folder. Everything but restore, which I don't really want to do do. I also just synced with my comp and that didn't work either.

iTunes also won't load. neither will the settings page of the store. It just freezes and then crashes also.

any help on the topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Talk about cracked apps/warez/piracy is not allowed. Sorry but this is why it is always just easier to buy the apps. A lot less trouble.

LinkBacks (?)