Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help! Iphone 4 stuck at connect to itunes screen

Exclamation Please help! Iphone 4 stuck at connect to itunes screen
    I jailbroke my iphone 4 with jailbreakme.com, that went awesome. I put my phone into DFU mode to show a friend how to do so. After I restarted my phone it shows the connect to itunes screen? Ive never had this problem when putting any other jailbroken phone into DFU mode. Please help asap. Thank you!

Try rebooting it, but sounds like your gonna need to restore. Lesson: Don't put your phone in DFU mode because you feel like it
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

haha tried rebooting, that sucks. anyone else have any ideas

irecovery says usb found, no iphone found. Any other solutions?

now I cannot even restore my phone. Itunes tried to restore and I got error 21. Any ideas?
    Last edited by dasleeper; 08-07-2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't know but did you try to put it in dfu again to try to restore? I am not sure if you tried to restore in recovery or dfu...

Sounds like you put it into DFU mode and touched something you shouldn't have (or just put it in restore mode). Like sonny21 said you should try putting it in DFU mode again, make sure to do it by instruction, not by memory, because sometimes I put it in recovery not DFU.

DFU mode wouldn't work, eventually I got it to work from the connect to itunes screen. Pain in the ***. I'm suprised at how unstable the jailbreakme.com jailbreak is for iphone 4. Be warned Iphone 4 users if you put your phone into DFU mode, you will have to restore. Irecovery did not work and nothing else was able to take it out of the connect to itunes screen.

That's why your not supposed to put your phone in DFU mode when you don't need it

^ wow that's funny but tragic

I guess soon enough the recovery programs should be updated for the iPhone 4, but I've never used one.

try restoring using xcode.

Tell us how you did it then?!!!