Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safe Mode? Help!

Default Safe Mode? Help!
    My phone is stuck in "Safe Mode". I heard that if you delete the last cydia app you installed, it'll work again and that usually works for me but this time I deleted a ton of cydia apps and nothing. I tried respringing and restarting. Nothing.

What do I do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You could restore your phone, and then rejailbreak. Hopefully you've been backing it up like a good boy.

Quote Originally Posted by KillTrend View Post
    You could restore your phone, and then rejailbreak. Hopefully you've been backing it up like a good boy.
    I did restore, but it didn't get rid of cydia (?) So that didn't fix it.

EDIT: I was going to try re-jailbreaking but it said it could be harmful, so I didn't.

EDIT2: What if I upgrade to 4.0.1 or reinstall 4.0? Then restore or rejailbreak or something? Would that work?

I'm freakking out
    Last edited by AlecMag; 08-04-2010 at 05:32 PM.

in what iphone are you? 3gs? 4? and currently what fw? you could go 4.0.1 and jailbreakme then use ultrasn0w for unlock

Quote Originally Posted by llj143 View Post
    in what iphone are you? 3gs? 4? and currently what fw? you could go 4.0.1 and jailbreakme then use ultrasn0w for unlock
    3gs on 4.0 sorry I should have mentioned that.

I don't need the unlock, but thanks.

And If I went to 4.0.1 could I sync with my itunes to get my apps then jailbreak? Or would I have to redownload all of my apps?