Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELPP!!! IPhone wont load past apple logo

Default HELPP!!! IPhone wont load past apple logo
    Yesterday my IPhone battery dies...no biggie i say....so i try to charge it and notice its been stuck on the logo for a number of minutes. Then I notice the loading circle start and im like WTF...Ive been doing some reading and most people are saying they must put the phone into recovery mode while others have used various programs to fix their phones...i CANT restore my phone..I changed PCs months ago and never back-up on this PC (it took too long so i always skipped it smh) Id loose all my contacts aswell as 1,600 pictures....can someone PLEASE HELP....all the phone does is turn on...show the logo then after about ten minutes its shut off (if not plugged in) but if its plugged in itll shut off then restart exactly 1 second later....If i could some how access and save my pictures and/ or contacts (i care more about the contacts than the pics)...can someone please PM me if teyve gone through the same issue and ifxed it or post links to a place where i can find a fix

PS
    I was reading the IBeej thread and i honestly dont understand the techy jargon

PPS
    Im using an IPhone 3G 3.1.2 Unlocked/Jailbroken using Blackra1n

HELLPPPP

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

How long did you leave it on the apple logo?

Sometimes it can take a while to boot, leave it plugged in and let it restart a few times.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bassface's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a program called iRecovery that will get you out of a boot loop like you have described. Just google it and run it and it should get your iPhone working normally
    If this was helpful, or even if it gave you a laugh, click the Thanks button!