+ Reply
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 985

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Are we there yet?

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Planetbeing's twitter: "Looks like I now have an unlocked iPhone 4. " Yessss
...
  1. #61
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Planetbeing's twitter:

    "Looks like I now have an unlocked iPhone 4. "

    Yessss

  2. #62
    apatia z3r01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,697
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 886 Times in 557 Posts

    Are u posting the same thing on all threads ? Not good if u are

  3. #63
    plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    11,686
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

    This may be a little off-topic, Ive searched and searched and I cant find an answer anywhere...

    But, when is the iphone 4 jailbreak going to be released?

  4. #64
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,823
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    This may be a little off-topic, Ive searched and searched and I cant find an answer anywhere...

    But, when is the iphone 4 jailbreak going to be released?
    It is never going to be released. Everyone in the Dev community quit today to go work for Apple. I think the sky is falling.

  5. #65
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Everybody? I thought only GeoHotz is joining apple. lmao

    Alrite - wait for the fun to begin now!..
    My soft-unlocked iPhone 4 (in Canada). I'll have video in a c... on Twitpic - @ Planetbeing GREAT EFFORT (with dev team also)!
    Last edited by didadi; 07-13-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #66
    Green Apple elcaptain0069's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts

    The Jailbreak is due to launch...

    When it it F***'n READY!!!!! Leave these guys/gals be. There is a reason it hasn't been released yet. Let the Dev's workout all the bugs, make sure that the jailbreak doesn't have a freeze grip to it. You all don't know how lucky you are to have people who share how to unlock/jailbreak phones. And after reading this and you are still upset/impatient then learn how to jailbreak/unlock yourself. I am just done with you guys who cry about unlock/jailbreaks. You need to leave things happen as they are suppossed to.
    Give me some free... Free! Which way is to... Give me some free...

  7. #67
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    @Musclenerd

    "We think we have 3 different ways to unlock once inside BB (The 3rd way was first to fully work for @planetbeing !)"


  8. #68
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by elcaptain0069 View Post
    The Jailbreak is due to launch...

    When it it F***'n READY!!!!! Leave these guys/gals be. There is a reason it hasn't been released yet. Let the Dev's workout all the bugs, make sure that the jailbreak doesn't have a freeze grip to it. You all don't know how lucky you are to have people who share how to unlock/jailbreak phones. And after reading this and you are still upset/impatient then learn how to jailbreak/unlock yourself. I am just done with you guys who cry about unlock/jailbreaks. You need to leave things happen as they are suppossed to.
    Although i hate waiting just all of us are, el captain has a point. How pissed off would you be if the Dev Team released a buggy jailbreak and ended up bricking many people's phones? How would people react then?

    Let them chew all the kinks out so you wont have to suffer headache later on.

  9. #69
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    This may be a little off-topic, Ive searched and searched and I cant find an answer anywhere...

    But, when is the iphone 4 jailbreak going to be released?
    C'mon...seriously? Stay on topic please! Mods: ban please!

  10. #70
    Go Giants whereswaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 359 Times in 257 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    C'mon...seriously? Stay on topic please! Mods: ban please!
    You can't be banned for asking a stupid question, this ist MTF

  11. #71
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between Here & There
    Posts
    635
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    You can't be banned for asking a stupid question, this ist MTF
    what is MTF?
    kwickone I.T.H.

  12. #72
    Go Giants whereswaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,382
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 359 Times in 257 Posts

    Multi Touch Fans, formally known as iPod touch fan forums

  13. #73
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 115 Times in 112 Posts

    I've tweeted @geohot like 76 times asking when it was gonna be done but he hasn't responded. Figured I'd get a better answer here.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

  14. #74
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    take forever.... all i want is to jailbreak my virgin 3gs 4.0.............

  15. #75
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Travel-Entire US as well as EU
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 115 Times in 71 Posts

    Jbn
    Last edited by kuhndsn; 07-14-2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #76
    iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Katterbach, Germany
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 78 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Jailbreak
    I want to unlock my iPhone 4 and make it where I can load my Hello Kitty theme. Can someone please tell me when i can do this and all of the themes seem to be talking about other things besides Hello Kitty. Help please.

  17. #77
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,001
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 515 Times in 379 Posts

    Are we nearly there yet? Hurry.... I need a wee wee!!!

  18. #78
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I can haz OS 4.0 on my iPhone 2G?

  19. #79
    iPhone? More like MyPhone allicatmeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 26 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whsnnnd View Post
    I want to unlock my iPhone 4 and make it where I can load my Hello Kitty theme. Can someone please tell me when i can do this and all of the themes seem to be talking about other things besides Hello Kitty. Help please.
    the unlock is not released yet. read the news page for the most recent info.

    [Video] Planetbeing's iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock

    Quote Originally Posted by tubelight View Post
    I can haz OS 4.0 on my iPhone 2G?
    not available.

    Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    I've tweeted @geohot like 76 times asking when it was gonna be done but he hasn't responded. Figured I'd get a better answer here.
    GeoHot Says GoodBye To The Community
    Last edited by allicatmeow; 07-15-2010 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #80
    What's Jailbreak? daesoph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    So I let my dad who's an escaped convict (thinking he knows how to jailbreak) jailbreak my iPhone. He said he had to go to the store to get a pack of smokes and he hasn't come back with my phone yet. What do I do?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to daesoph For This Useful Post:

    Jayd4760 (07-25-2010)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts