+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.1.3 Stuck in DFU MODE

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH ! Well .. i own a Iphone 3g 8gb (with the new version of bootrom if i remember) firmware 3.1.3 and i jailbreaked
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question 3.1.3 Stuck in DFU MODE
    I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH !
    Well .. i own a Iphone 3g 8gb (with the new version of bootrom if i remember) firmware 3.1.3 and i jailbreaked with redsn0w, well .. it worked perfectly, but yersterday when the phone had 00% battery shutted down by it's self, and when i wanted to charge it ... the screen remained black, and when i connect to itunes ... it says that i'm in recovery mode, so .. i think i'am stuck in DFU mode, i tryed to enter in recovery mode .. but the screen remaines black ... the only way that i can comunicate with my iphone is itunes, because only this program ... see him in dfu mode .. when i try to restore to official firmware 3.1.3 it doesn't work .. at 60% of the restore process, i have an error in itunes (6 error) ... i don't know what to do ... i even tryed to pull out the battery from the phone ... am tryed the button on/off whith the charger, and it worked ! phone works normaly but when i try to shut down the phone ... and turn it on ... it's stuck again in dfu mode ... i don't know what to do i even tryed with ireb ... blackra1n ... please help me ...
    i tryed the combination with on/off button + home button ....

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

try rerunning redsn0w on the phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i tryed ... but no succes .. the operation doesn't finnish ..

when i try with redsnow i don't need to press power button + home .. it's enters by it self .. because it is already in dfu mode, well .. it's uploads the first stage, then reboots, uploads the second stage .. then reboats, then .. it's getting stuck at waiting for reboot ...

i think i've found the problem ! my battery it's dead, when i'm trying to tourn the phone on without my display, it's working ! i connected to itunes and there is no problem with him .. i can restore with succes the phone, but the battery doesn't suport the motherboard+display, i will buy tomorrow a battery, i really think that's the problem, keep in touch
    Last edited by rosmoke; 06-08-2010 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have the exact same problem, did u manage to solve it? (:

Quote Originally Posted by rosmoke View Post
    i tryed ... but no succes .. the operation doesn't finnish ..

when i try with redsnow i don't need to press power button + home .. it's enters by it self .. because it is already in dfu mode, well .. it's uploads the first stage, then reboots, uploads the second stage .. then reboats, then .. it's getting stuck at waiting for reboot ...

i think i've found the problem ! my battery it's dead, when i'm trying to tourn the phone on without my display, it's working ! i connected to itunes and there is no problem with him .. i can restore with succes the phone, but the battery doesn't suport the motherboard+display, i will buy tomorrow a battery, i really think that's the problem, keep in touch

LinkBacks (?)