+ Reply
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144152153154
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3080

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 4.0 Beta All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Originally Posted by BigCol How easy would it be for you to downgrade back to 3.1.3? Ive not messed around with my iphone other than to jailbreak and unlock it.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigCol View Post
    How easy would it be for you to downgrade back to 3.1.3? Ive not messed around with my iphone other than to jailbreak and unlock it. Also installed a few apps.
    I don't know about going from 4 > 3 but I read it was very difficult to go from 3.1.3 > 3.1.2. I would imagine it would be hard. If there is a simple process I'll do it. Otherwise, I'll wait until the devs catch up to 4.x apps. Kudos to them by the way!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i had 3.1.3 JB on my 3GS and didn't have glitches. I made the mistake of upgrading to 4.0.1 and not only can I NOT JB, it has a lot of glitches.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im sticking with 3.1.3 for the time being. Everything works as it should. If its not broken, then why fix it?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CallMe disabling User Background and iOS4 Multitasking...

if anyone can help it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey ppl i bougtht iphone 3gs 32gb iso 3.13. it was jailbroken and i had no idea about how to update and stuff when i plugged d the phone into my computer then in itunes it showed update available so i updated it to 4.0.2 after doing this my phone showed jus d emergency call option i sumhow restored it back to 4.0 but then still my sim card doesnt work on it and whenever i insert my sim it shows phone locked i tried to jailbreak it by visiting jailbreak me.com but just d purple screen appears Cleared cache, cookies & history. Attempted again. Same result.

No matter what I try when going to jailbreakme.com and then sliding to start the install it goes to purple star screen and nothing else happens.
    i would be really thankfull to u ppl if u can help me out asap as phone is not working for d past 1 week ...thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone reaves205's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like you have the PDF Patch installed that saurik put out. Go to Cydia on your phon and uninstall , reboot and take a look...

Quote Originally Posted by shady7 View Post
    hey ppl i bougtht iphone 3gs 32gb iso 3.13. it was jailbroken and i had no idea about how to update and stuff when i plugged d the phone into my computer then in itunes it showed update available so i updated it to 4.0.2 after doing this my phone showed jus d emergency call option i sumhow restored it back to 4.0 but then still my sim card doesnt work on it and whenever i insert my sim it shows phone locked i tried to jailbreak it by visiting jailbreak me.com but just d purple screen appears Cleared cache, cookies & history. Attempted again. Same result.

No matter what I try when going to jailbreakme.com and then sliding to start the install it goes to purple star screen and nothing else happens.
    i would be really thankfull to u ppl if u can help me out asap as phone is not working for d past 1 week ...thanks
    Sounds like you have the PDF Patch installed that saurik put out. Go to Cydia on your phone and look in Packages for PDF Patch and uninstall , reboot and take a look...
    Last edited by reaves205; 08-19-2010 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@reaves i dont have d pdf patch intalled

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quick question for any1 who can help.

i have 3g iphone still on 3.0 firm. i wanna upgrade to 4.0 or 4.01 not 4.02. I followed the guide here and downloaded the 4.0 .ispw firmware and redsnow for windows. one thing that boughters me is it says upgrade to 4.0 from itunes then shut down phone ,...can i simply update it when redsnow is asking me to load the firmware when phone is shut down or ....casue i defenetly do not want to upgrade to 4.02. Please let me know your answer. thank you

My iPhone is a Part of Me korin125's Avatar
    Thanks

Why don't you want to upgrade your 3G to 4.0.2. It it one of the only 2 devices able to jailbreak on 4.0.2 with redsn0w 0.9.5.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

My advice would be to WAIT for 4.1 to be jailbroken. The 3g runs like crap under 4.01 and 4.02, but runs great with 4.1 GM

Thanks

Indeed, I wouldn't recommend going to 4.x.x on an iPhone 3G but if he does want to 4.0.2 is the best way to go.

When we get 4.1 next week hopefully the DevTeam is saving a jailbreak as they recently have been.

If oyu want to update to iOS 4 now go to 4.0.2, use redsn0w. If it is too slow use zToggle to disable some of iOS 4's features and use better Cydia alternatives.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    YouTube - iDelexia's Channel

CHECK THIS PAGE OUT FOR VIDEOS ON CYDIA

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is this thing can jailbreak iphone 4??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boszdrew View Post
    is this thing can jailbreak iphone 4??
    ...What? You can jailbreak iPhone 4 on 4.0/4.0.1 on jailbreakme.com.

Green Apple
    Thanks

the easiest way i've restore my 3g back to 3.1.2 is doing a shift+restore then using blackra1n to unlock the phone. Can i do the same thing to upgrade to 4.0 without hurting the baseband? I might also mention im running on Windows7, Itunes 9.2, & T-mobile.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnlockingMyiPhone.com View Post
    Jailbreak and Unlock iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4 with latest firmware 4.2.1 at U
    we can tell you're a spammer just from your name. And there is already a 4.2.1 unlock, and it's FREE
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 12-07-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks

^ I can't spell because I hit a button on my iPhone right beside the button I meant to press? At least I don't sell people fake crap when they can get something that actually works for free

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    At least I don't sell people fake crap when they can get something that actually works for free
    +1

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Spammer dead

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i got a new iphone with 4.2.1 pre -installed. it says it is factory unlocked.Is it safe for me to jailbreak, and if i do, since i dont have the 4.1 shsh blobs, how will i downgrade?

LinkBacks (?)