Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to downgrade 3.1.3 to 1.1.4?

Default how to downgrade 3.1.3 to 1.1.4?
    How do you downgrade a 2g 8gb 3.1.3 thats jailbroke and unlocked back to 1.1.4? Or maybe downgrade to 3.0.0 or something.

One issue i have is when i turn on wifi and connect to my router it satays connected for about 1 minutes n 30 seconds then the wifi turns itself off.

Thanks

Why would you want to?
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    because it is fun.

I also want to do that, but don't know how.

edit:

i have downgraded my iPhone 2g to 1.1.4. and here is how i did it:

First you can use itunes 10 for downgrade 3.1.3 to 3.0 then use itunes 8 for downgrade 3.0 to 2.2 then use itunes 7.5 for downgrade 2.2 to 1.1.4
    Last edited by nino3g; 01-18-2011 at 01:55 AM.

Sorry for the large bump but this is something I've been wanting to do too. I want to restore my iPhone 2G to its very original state. It's running 3.1.3 and I'd like to put it back to 1.1.4 or 1.0 or something else around there.

A friend had his iPhone 2G at 1.0 and it was at least 10 times faster than mine..

Thanks,
    Conor.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i have my iPhone on 1.1.1 now, but does anyone know how to activate it, because al the things i've tried like jailbreakme.com doesn't work anymore.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hello, i have now activated my iPhone on iOS 1.1.1 i used iDemocracy.app for activating and unlocking.
    and it works kind a fast :P

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nino3g For This Useful Post:

SonnyDickson (07-14-2011)

Thank You, I will be getting my 2X iPhone 2G in the Mail next week.
    So i be Downgrading them to 1.0

Thank You

I have a iPhone 2G running 1.1.1
    Last edited by SonnyDickson; 07-14-2011 at 02:23 AM.

I'm now running iOS 1.0 The First ever IOS Firmware

i'm trying to downgrade from 3.1.3 on a 2g. I successfully downgraded 3.1.3 to 3.0 using iTunes 10, but I get a error message iTunes cannot connect to the update server when I try to use iTunes 8 to go from 3.0 to 2.2. I tried iTunes 9 but the restore errored out before finishing.

How do I downgrade 3.0 to 2.2 and get past the update server error?

I should say that my motivation is to downgrade the baseband to try and get wifi working again since I've read that the 04.05.04_G baseband can cause wifi to not work when it gets warm. I tested this by putting the 2g in the freezer for a few hours after which the wifi worked for a few minutes. :/

really never happened to me when i was at 3.13, it was more my routers fault... the new routers that switch from g/n mode or w/e causes my iphone wifi to desync... my older routers never had that issue, maybe if u wanna change the router settings so that it doesn't change might fix the issue.

hi sir can you please explain how you done that ????? coz i have to do the same with my 3g 3.1.3,,,is it possible,,, i tried to do it with itunes 10.5 ,,i downloaded 1.1.4 and tried to restore my phone but it says this firmware isnot compatible for your iphone ???what is the proble do i need shsh registration ???? or shoul i use a different itunes ???? or should i downgrade it to 3.0 first ???? thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyDickson View Post
    I'm now running iOS 1.0 The First ever IOS Firmware
    Can you tell me how you do it? I had to upgrade to 3.1.3 for official activation and now i would return to 1.0.2 or 1.0.thx in advance

Same exact problem here ---ok going from 3.13 to 3 using iTunes 10. But then going from 3 to 2.2 is giving me errors on iTunes 8....did you ever solve it? Sorry for the bump up.

As incentive, I'll pay someone $10 if they can walk me through a 2g Downgrade from 3.1.3 to 1.1.4
    Last edited by vartanarsen; 01-13-2014 at 05:42 PM.

Default Downgrade iPhone 2G iOS Firmware from V 3.1.3 to V.1.1.1
    can you tell me what step did you manage to down grade the iPhone 2G to Firmware V 1.0?

Thank you

Your effort to downgrade the iOS Firmware 3.1.3 to V 1.1.1 is very cool. Can you tell me what steps did you do?

Thank you
    Last edited by hotbll; 03-23-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbll View Post
    can you tell me what step did you manage to down grade the iPhone 2G to Firmware V 1.0?

Thank you

Your effort to downgrade the iOS Firmware 3.1.3 to V 1.1.1 is very cool. Can you tell me what steps did you do?

Thank you
    I will direct you to this link:
    How to Downgrade iPhone to 1.1.1 from 3.1.3

You can download the necessary files by searching on google.

If you require more assistance, let us know.