+ Reply
Page 412 of 464 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402410411412413414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
IDK if its the real MuscleNerd but i was posted by MuscleNerd. there is no Brown behind his post so it might have been a fake.... dont know yet. hope
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

IDK if its the real MuscleNerd but i was posted by MuscleNerd. there is no Brown behind his post so it might have been a fake....

dont know yet.

hope it actually is the real thing.

Thanks

I liked it but... I like saving 20 a month instead! Heh heh

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    That's ********, the JB is being distributed via torrent.
    Oh yea forgot they do that, haven't downloaded anything from them in awhile so I forgot

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sooooo ******* bored! My wife is so pissed I wasted my whole day on here for nothing... Oh well I love my iPhone more than her. How's that for APPLE loyalty!;P

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneMuscle For This Useful Post:

CaptainChaos (06-18-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Something all of you need to understand (well okay not all but quite a bit)

- Dev-Team is doing this 100% free, they don't even accept donations even if you TRIED to pay them
    - Dev-Team doesn't HAVE to do ANYTHING for ANYONE in ANY time period
    - Dev-Team could easily turn around tell apple whats going on and probably make a good amount of money off it
    - Dev-Team is BUSY working so YOU can unlock / jailbreak YOUR phone stop asking when they will be done they will be done when they are done be grateful they are doing it at all

What all this means to you? It means stop asking how long or should you go to sleep or should you do this or that, they aren't your parents they are a group of very intelligent hard working people. If you are tired go to bed, if you are hungry go get a sandwitch, the release of QuickPWN isn't going to be any faster / slower if you are here or aren't here.

To all of you who understand that (and I know there are quite a bit of you) thank you. The rest of you show some respect and stop demanding something you did nothing for. Also, the estimated time of release is 12am PST.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Louis438 For This Useful Post:

Mercury1975 (06-18-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoolMan0 View Post
    IDK if its the real MuscleNerd but i was posted by MuscleNerd. there is no Brown behind his post so it might have been a fake....

dont know yet.

hope it actually is the real thing.
    check those comments again now, they say this lol

MuscleNerd
    22p 11 minutes ago
    This comment has been deleted by the administrator.

Thanks

So you think after the new JB & UltraSn0w are released that my 8GB 3G would be worth $400 or more on eBay or craigslist? I am so impatient...I want the JB but also want the 32 GB & other features. If I can get $400 + that would pay for the ETF & the 3GS.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragon974 View Post
    check those comments again now, they say this lol

MuscleNerd
    22p 11 minutes ago
    This comment has been deleted by the administrator.
    Real Muscles Showed up

Sorry about that

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    So you think after the new JB & UltraSn0w are released that my 8GB 3G would be worth $400 or more on eBay or craigslist? I am so impatient...I want the JB but also want the 32 GB & other features. If I can get $400 + that would pay for the ETF & the 3GS.
    You could try, but ebay is going to be busting at the seems with them after the 3GS release so your best bet is to sell locally on craigslist or something. You could get 250 easy and 350 if your lucky. Ask for 425 and let them talk you down.

Thanks

BREAKING NEWS....MuscleNerd was lifting weights before the big bash today is presently stuck under some weights while performing on the bench press. WE NEED TO HELP HIM!!! LOL

^^^^^You got BIG balls for your first post. Chill out there Louis little ****! We are all friends here and read posts 300 pages back. You just repeated what others have said 500 times so really you look like a fool for posting that on your first post ever.

Congrats to Louis438 for being a dipshit and guilty of riding the short yellow bus.....
    Last edited by iPhoneMuscle; 06-18-2009 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneMuscle For This Useful Post:

Bears_Fan (06-18-2009), xxfr0stbytexx (06-18-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone huey85's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow things are heating up here. Why don't you guys do something to pass the time?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS....MuscleNerd was lifting weights before the big bash today is presently stuck under some weights while performing on the bench press. WE NEED TO HELP HIM!!! LOL

^^^^^You got BIG balls for your first post. Chill out there Louis little ****! We are all friends here and read posts 300 pages back. You just repeated what others have said 500 times so really you look like a fool for posting that on your first post ever.

Congrats to Louis438 for being a dipshit and guilty of riding the short yellow bus.....
    THANKS!!! I needed a good laugh. I was thinking something similar but didn't plan to say anything. I hide out in the group of users online and just read!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoenix3g's Avatar
    Thanks

breaking news....musclenerd was lifting weights before the big bash today is presently stuck under some weights while performing on the bench press. We need to help him!!! Lol:d

^^^^^you got big balls for your first post. Chill out there louis little ****! We are all friends here and read posts 300 pages back. You just repeated what others have said 500 times so really you look like a fool for posting that on your first post ever.

Congrats to louis438 for being a dipshit and guilty of riding the short yellow bus.....
    :d rofl

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well actually, I doubt people will read through this entire 8000+ page thread, and will skip to the end, hence why I posted that. Also, IM the dipshit when you come out of no where talking about short yellow buses... yeah.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by louis438 View Post
    8000+ page thread

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoenix3g's Avatar
    Thanks

oo no doesnt seem like good news ..

From Twitter:

# @jlarroulet nope it's only a problem for those with non-legit carriers. Apparently it also relates to push notifications for them too.6 minutes ago from web in reply to jlarroulet

#
    @vsnlweb the youtube issue goes very deep, I think because of the new "publish to youtube" in 3GS. We're leaning to not fixing it right now9 minutes ago from web in reply to vsnlweb

Thanks

Anytime BearsFan...

By the way did you help MuscleNerd out yet??? LOL

Thanks

^ haha dnt effect me im wit att what ever when/what ever they do n release it im fine
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoenix3g View Post
    oo no doesnt seem like good news ..

From Twitter:

# @jlarroulet nope it's only a problem for those with non-legit carriers. Apparently it also relates to push notifications for them too.6 minutes ago from web in reply to jlarroulet

#
    @vsnlweb the youtube issue goes very deep, I think because of the new "publish to youtube" in 3GS. We're leaning to not fixing it right now9 minutes ago from web in reply to vsnlweb

So it seems to me like they should just release the jailbreak and get 3/4 of the people off their asses, then work on the unlocking.

Thanks

I don't think I can stay awake to the expected 12AM PT release. I have work in the morn. And being on central time (I know you are somewhere near there)that would b 2am.

I kind of helped MuscleNerd. I followed him/her (can't make assumptions!), and am waiting patiently while getting a few occasional laughs at various twitter and MMI posts. BTW follow me on BearsSox_Fan (plug) because I say various bullsh*t, bullsh*t, and more bullsh*t posts.

Sorry for any misspelled words. I can't seem to find the spell check on this thing.