Page 369 of 464 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359367368369370371 379 419 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

yep thats what im doing as well i hate not havin my jail break

I hate not having jailbreak as well, but the built in tethering and copy/paste has gone a long way to keep me from downgrading. Also, I haven't had Safari crash even one time, or any other app for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    The hardware updates are really all I'm interested in. Video we'll get anway once its jailbroken, 90 percent of the time when I surf I'm on wifi, and the other things that interest me are part of the 3.0 software.

That said, I still plan on getting the 'S' but going to wait till the jailbreak is out for it, cause the extra power and memory should be good for some of the apps that would cause the phone to act slugglish. Plus, its going to be able to run better graphics once things are specifically designed for it.

With any luck the same exploit used on the 2nd gen touch will be able to get the new one jailbroken, but if that was fixed, it could take a little longer I think

So, sticking with the 3G, till I know I can unpack and jailbreak the S in the same day. I've been using my 3G on 3.0 for a week, and a stock phone stinks once your used to it the other way, so don't want to have a new phone and be stuck stock

I went back to the 3.0 w/o JB and can live with it. I know many of you aren't or don't want to do that. So I am fine with a non-JB 3GS. I've been like that the past weeks with B5 and the final release. I love Winterboard and that's what I really want. Since they haven't been able to get it to work unless you are good at SSH, then I'll wait. I can SSH, but just don't know enough about it to make those sort of changes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

So I got a question for Stealth. Shouldn't the dev team technically be able to release a jailbreak pretty soon. Since the 3G S is already shipping and the 3GS firmware has already been released. This insures that apple won't be updating anything really last minute which is what we were all worried about from the beginning.

This was just a thought. I'm happy waiting a few more days if it means a more reliable jailbreak. Keep up the good work!

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

ssh...all you have to do is read.there is nothing to be good at...dont be scared...
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Thanks

i have a question with itunes my friend downloaded 8.2 beta i think but when he tries to jailbreak with fw 2.2.1 quickpwn wnt let him how do u completely uninstall 8.2
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

Thanks

so i read some where that you could ssh with a app from the app store and somthing else like disk aid or somthing is this true and if so can i do the 5 icon dock and such any help would be great

Thanks

yea ppl r sayin ifile i think n diskaid r to b used to ssh i havent tried it but on first page of this thread stealth said how to do it
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxfr0stbytexx View Post
    i have a question with itunes my friend downloaded 8.2 beta i think but when he tries to jailbreak with fw 2.2.1 quickpwn wnt let him how do u completely uninstall 8.2
    do usual uninstall
    then delete the itunesXXXXXXXX.itl (i think it is) in Your documnetns\itunes\ folder
    b/c the older versions dont/ cant read the new versions files

google might help too

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MWillis561 View Post
    So I got a question for Stealth. Shouldn't the dev team technically be able to release a jailbreak pretty soon. Since the 3G S is already shipping and the 3GS firmware has already been released. This insures that apple won't be updating anything really last minute which is what we were all worried about from the beginning.

This was just a thought. I'm happy waiting a few more days if it means a more reliable jailbreak. Keep up the good work!
    I'm thinking they may want to wait till they get their hands on a 3G-S and see if the hardware will allow them to jailbreak it quckly. If so, they can release one package that does all devices.

If the 3G-s turns out to be harder to jailbreak due to the current backdoors they use being closed, then the normal jailbrak will probably be released and they will work on the 3g-s.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoneLine For This Useful Post:

MWillis561 (06-15-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by MWillis561 View Post

I'm hoping this toooooo!

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneLine View Post
    I'm thinking they may want to wait till they get their hands on a 3G-S and see if the hardware will allow them to jailbreak it quckly. If so, they can release one package that does all devices.

If the 3G-s turns out to be harder to jailbreak due to the current backdoors they use being closed, then the normal jailbrak will probably be released and they will work on the 3g-s.
    That makes sense. Hopefully that haven't added much to the hardware that would make it difficult for the dev team.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

PhoneLine has the right idea

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    PhoneLine has the right idea
    What do I win, what do I win?

Just no roast beef......

I have installed 3.0 GM successfully and updated the IPCC file. Is there suppose to be a notifications setting for the push notifications? I have seen a screen shot floating around but I do not have this settings tab.

Thanks

i hope you are right stealth

you gota have apps installed that have push to use push to see them
    Last edited by jjr3211; 06-15-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jjr3211 For This Useful Post:

chris4851 (06-15-2009)

Thanks

no problem when they release 3.0 we will probely see quite a few apps with push i think the only people that have got to use them so far are the developers.

Bought Beejive yesterday (it's on sale right now). They claim they will be ready for push at launch so here's hoping that works out.

i was gonna buy beejive today, but didnt know if it was ready for 3.0 as aim has some bugs on 3.0
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Page 369 of 464 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359367368369370371 379 419 ... LastLast