Page 362 of 464 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352360361362363364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,240 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter

OMG I need a jailbreak NawSZ!!

Okay okay.. I just needed to vent. I just endured a 10 hour car ride.. Luckily I had tethering with 3.0 thanks to SB!

Can someone please tell me if the version of QuickPWN found on this page is a legit Release Candidate?

It seems to be a packaged executable with another Quickpwn.exe inside of the first one which is labeled QuickPWNRC3.exe
    page is ismashphone[dot]com and it links to a zip file on iphwn[dot]org
    Last edited by DeeVus; 06-13-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by DeeVus View Post
    OMG I need a jailbreak NawSZ!!

Okay okay.. I just needed to vent. I just endured a 10 hour car ride.. Luckily I had tethering with 3.0 thanks to SB!

Can someone please tell me if the version of QuickPWN found on this page is a legit Release Candidate?

It seems to be a packaged executable with another Quickpwn.exe inside of the first one which is labeled QuickPWNRC3.exe
    page is ismashphone[dot]com and it links to a zip file on iphwn[dot]org
    judging from the modified date and what are listed as the supported fw I'd say fake

Quote Originally Posted by spawn026 View Post
    judging from the modified date and what are listed as the supported fw I'd say fake
    ya i looked at the readme and the pwnmetheus files and there are no supporting files for any recent FW versions. I left a nice little comment on the originating blogs website.

Quote Originally Posted by ramguerra View Post
    I think there is a way to remove the code in the plist file in the betas to make the software and the Iphone think that it is an offical release...I believe that the folder path where to find the plist is in this thred but I am not sure...let me google it...Ill send u the link as a pm...hope it works

you shouldnt have to wait a few days to recieve it....it should be delivered on the 19...where u order it at?
    It's because it's a business account. They won't allow me to pick it up at the store. They have to send it via fed ex or whatever shipping company they use.

I just paid for mine in the AT&T store because when I went to the apple store it wouldn't let me pay for it there,

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

I had no issue at apple.com....

Quote Originally Posted by merkaba View Post
    It's because it's a business account. They won't allow me to pick it up at the store. They have to send it via fed ex or whatever shipping company they use.
    I bought it on a business account and they said that it would be received on the 19th by me, so I'm not sure if that's the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ronm3xico View Post
    I bought it on a business account and they said that it would be received on the 19th by me, so I'm not sure if that's the issue.
    Did you order it at a store? I ordered mine on the phone with AT&T. I hope i'll get mine on the 19th, but i don't believe i will. I think it will ship on the 19th. They told me that it could not be picked up in a store and needed to be shipped to the business.

Well, the lady at AT&T told me that I might not get it on the 19th, it depends on when try ship it, on the "recipe" (another thread funny) it says ship to my name but address is the AT&T store because they have to activate it I guess

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Well, the lady at AT&T told me that I might not get it on the 19th, it depends on when try ship it, on the "recipe" (another thread funny) it says ship to my name but address is the AT&T store because they have to activate it I guess
    huh, mine doesn't have to be activated in a store. When i get my 3G it was the same way last year. They just sent me the phone in the mail and i activated it myself. I also pre-ordered that.

I wish it was mailed to me ,

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    I wish it was mailed to me ,
    it's nice, but i don't plan on recieving the phone on the 19th. I believe that is the day it will ship. So ya it's cool, but not really cause i have to wait even longer! haha...oh well...

I pre-ordered mine and it is getting shipped to my work. The Apple store website recomended that becasue it had to have a signature.
    And it also says they guarantee it to be delivered by the 19th not shipped on the 19th.

I think AT&T (and i'm assuming Apple) stores will recieve shipments on the 17th, at least the ones around me are.

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Jailbreak 3.0 GM released by the russians!!! It was released a few minutes ago!!!

Download it @ bettwhitesroastbeefcurtians.com/Creamygoodness

WB and sbsettings work great

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captjap View Post
    Jailbreak 3.0 GM released by the russians!!! It was released a few minutes ago!!!

thats mint works great
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

hey link not working..plz post correct link

its working now & gr8 JB :-)
    Last edited by zeeshee; 06-14-2009 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

^really link not working. It works great for me are you spelling roastbeefcurtians correctly?

^really link not working. It works great for me are you spelling roastbeefcurtians correctly?
    Works for me, JBing now!

Thanks

I know a lot of you have been waiting for SB to release the JB but Betty White and the Russians beat him to it!!!

Page 362 of 464 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352360361362363364 372 412 462 ... LastLast