+ Reply
Page 321 of 464 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311319320321322323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Stealth, the ATT_US bundle you linked to had the word "payload" misspelled. That may be why it's not working. Also the folder structure is different than the original ipcc I've
...
  1. #6401
    Green Apple emarty69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Stealth, the ATT_US bundle you linked to had the word "payload" misspelled. That may be why it's not working. Also the folder structure is different than the original ipcc I've been using (your older one).
    Can you confirm?

    I was kind of upset, cuz I applied your old ipcc to the GM, but MMS wasn't working.

    Thanks!

  2. #6402
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    3,015
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

    Stealth! buddy!!! take your time we here with you!!! we be up all night! upgrade to 3.0 GM with no problems! just waiting for the "BASIC" jailbreak to make it nice again! and taking about the new IPHONE 3GS... 32G is calling my attention really bad! I think I go for it on june 19...

  3. #6403
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 36 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    i kind of want to go back to the beta 5....uhh i just read about the warning of "....downloading iPhone 3.0 GM, which include a warning that applying the developer build may permanently lock your device out of the commercial 3.0 release on June 17th."
    It's best to ignore Apple when they spout BS like that. Remember how each beta locked the devices into "test mode"? Oh wait, they didn't. You could downgrade the OS just fine and some phones could even downgrade the baseband. Besides, the Gold Master is pretty much 100% what the final release will be. If anything, it's so close to final that iTunes just won't see 3.0 final as being an update, which is easily solved by downloading the it from somewhere else and then restoring in DFU mode.

  4. #6404
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Araya213 View Post
    "i kind of want to go back to the beta 5....uhh i just read about the warning of "....downloading iPhone 3.0 GM, which include a warning that applying the developer build may permanently lock your device out of the commercial 3.0 release on June 17th."

    I think it's just to discourage people, why in the world would they do such a thing?

    Sorry for jacked up quote, i'm a nub.
    Just get registered with a dev.

  5. #6405
    Green Apple emarty69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    OK. I just unzipped your new ipcc, changed the spelling of paylod to payload, and I was able to shift+restore with iTunes. Now I'm gonna check to see if MMS is working...

  6. #6406
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 153 Times in 132 Posts

    For an Unlocked 2G on T-Mobile, should we 'Update' or 'Restore' in iTunes?

    Need to stay unlocked

    Thx
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

  7. #6407
    Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,642
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 765 Times in 592 Posts

    I just uploaded the ipcc, and mine is working....No video on the camera?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to A Retired Mod For This Useful Post:

    jml6278 (06-08-2009)

  9. #6408
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,328
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    i could register some people pretty cheap...

    fyi this is my first post from my brand new macbook her name is Tiffany Lynn (named after my loving wife)
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

  10. #6409
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by emarty69 View Post
    OK. I just unzipped your new ipcc, changed the spelling of paylod to payload, and I was able to shift+restore with iTunes. Now I'm gonna check to see if MMS is working...
    Is the latest ipcc on page 1 of this thread? If not, what page is it on? Thanks.

  11. #6410
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Stealth! buddy!!! take your time we here with you!!! we be up all night! upgrade to 3.0 GM with no problems! just waiting for the "BASIC" jailbreak to make it nice again! and taking about the new IPHONE 3GS... 32G is calling my attention really bad! I think I go for it on june 19...
    yea take your time so it would be flawless....but really though to upgrade from iphone 3g to a iphone 3Gs it be $699...thats some bull..... and ohh about the os3GM thing it could happen, say like you have the GM on the iphone THEN upping to the commercial 3.0 release on June 17th, say conflict of file or when verifying soft with unit id and back , both OS can differ and tiger a lock...just my 2cents.... BUT $699 though man i been with ATT and iphone since day one of first gen till now...boooo.....soo soo sad

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to thaforgottenone For This Useful Post:

    monchy36 (06-08-2009)

  13. #6411
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    I just uploaded the ipcc, and mine is working....No video on the camera?
    which ipcc file are you using? Could you pm me the file or tell me where to get it?

    Thanks

  14. #6412
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Why is everyone so excited to have 3.0 Final without the Patch? It sounds like there is essentially no change?

    Has anyone thought that this "GM" sent out to us devs IS beta 6? That on the 17th (or 19th), everyone will get a "new" version of "3.0 Final"?

    Why bother upgrading to 3.0 final without the patch...just a waste of time?

  15. #6413
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jml6278 View Post
    which ipcc file are you using? Could you pm me the file or tell me where to get it?

    Thanks
    Same for me please

  16. #6414
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    Also, my iTunes is crashing constantly... I am running 8.2.0.10. Is it safe for me to upgrade to the latest iTunes?

  17. #6415
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    3,015
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    yea take your time so it would be flawless....but really though to upgrade from iphone 3g to a iphone 3Gs it be $699...thats some bull..... and ohh about the os3GM thing it could happen, say like you have the GM on the iphone THEN upping to the commercial 3.0 release on June 17th, say conflict of file or when verifying soft with unit id and back , both OS can differ and tiger a lock...just my 2cents.... BUT $699 though man i been with ATT and iphone since day one of first gen till now...boooo.....soo soo sad
    thanks for the advice! I'm the kind that don't smoke, don't drink my world is my work and my family! when Apple came on with the iphone it bring a new hobby for me... I know very expensive! but i enjoy this toy a lot!!! for me is worth it!!! my 2 cents...

  18. #6416
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,328
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    zwayne are you able to receive mms?I can send them but not receive them
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

  19. #6417
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    3,015
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

    Where are the guys? 24Trepid, lightmaster, etc... they missing all the fun!

  20. #6418
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Where are the guys? 24Trepid, lightmaster, etc... they missing all the fun!
    Lol I'm lurking around here. Not sure where the rest of the guys are at. Lightmaster has been busy himself...

  21. #6419
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    My messages doesn't even have a camera icon for MMS, what the heck is going on? I have the GM 3.0

  22. #6420
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    will this work with the new GM release?


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts