Page 287 of 464 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277285286287288289 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,740 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

offtopic How can I get icon-only themes working again in winterboard, since I had it working on beta 5 before( with winterboard lite from Stimpy but this is no longer available)

But after my iPhone crashed I restored it, but now winterboard does not longer apply the themes. I copied the working .app before, but even that version does no longer seem to work.

Question: is there workaround to get it working again?
    offtopic

No beta 6 sucks!
    I was looking forward to that and the possible patch this week. I have a wedding tomorrow and cant miss slinging the Penguins game to my phone on 3g. Unfortunately no wifi at the reception so its off to 2.21 land for me tonight. My wife just dosent understand its the Stanley Cup!

Smitty

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ might not be worth it. I got in trouble with the wife for watching the NBA finals at a dinner party. Haha

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^ might not be worth it. I got in trouble with the wife for watching the NBA finals at a dinner party. Haha
    I missed the 1st game of the finals, sucks being in England.

I'm having trouble getting rid of the 'iPod' words under the app. edited 'LocalizedApplicationNames' but its still there.
    Also looked under the app itself in the info.plist

Can anyone help?

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

anyone know of an iphone browser that works via USB for 3.0 ?

what does the web server function in iFile do ?
    Last edited by bootlegskate; 06-05-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone kiwiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is an old thing but has anyone got MMS to work on O2, it worked on b4 but not on b5.
    Also the cellular data screen has changed.
    Tried entering some settings but no luck.

kiwiPhone

If I helped, don't forget to click thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bootlegskate View Post

I use iPhone Tunnel Suite, through USB.
    Works perfectly ........

Get it here.
    iPhone Tunnel Suite Software Informer: Latest version download, news and info about this IMakkie program. A free and simple tunneling software for Iphone from Imakkie
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 24trepid For This Useful Post:

bootlegskate (06-05-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    If anyone wants to install the five icon dock through Cydia, I have it in my Cydia repo and there are instructions on my site for adding my repo to Cydia. I also have GriP in my repo. Find it on my site at: Cydia Repo | iPhone/iTouch Guides
    Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by bootlegskate View Post

I use WinSCP
    Last edited by Zehlek; 06-05-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

OK, I've just spent the past half hour trying to find a post in this thread and I can't

I'm sure I saw a post earlier where someone pointed out the fact that when you 'check for updates' in iTunes the next automatic update occurs in 2 weeks from when you check.

Only now it doesn't.

It will now check on 10/6/09

Could someone please find the post I can't so if FW 3.0 is released on (or before) the 10/6/09 the OP can be credited?

I can't see any other reason for this unless 3.0 will be released on 10th June - or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    OK, I've just spent the past half hour trying to find a post in this thread and I can't

I'm sure I saw a post earlier where someone pointed out the fact that when you 'check for updates' in iTunes the next automatic update occurs in 2 weeks from when you check.

Only now it doesn't.

It will now check on 10/6/09

Could someone please find the post I can't so if FW 3.0 is released on (or before) the 10/6/09 the OP can be credited?

I can't see any other reason for this unless 3.0 will be released on 10th June - or am I barking up the wrong tree?
    iTunes date format is month/day/year, so that would be saying that it will check for an update again on October 6th, 2009, not June 10th, 2009.

And mine is saying 6/9/09.
    Last edited by lightmaster; 06-05-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

iTunes date format is month/day/year, so that would be saying that it will check for an update again on October 6th, 2009, not June 10th, 2009.

And mine is saying 6/9/09.
    Only if you're in some country that doesn't use a proper date format.
    Here in the UK 10/06/09 is the 10th June 2009 and that's how iTunes displays it.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Only if you're in some country that doesn't use a proper date format.
    Here in the UK 10/06/09 is the 10th June 2009 and that's how iTunes displays it.
    Oh, I didn't know that. Anyway, I just clicked the "Check for Updates" button and it still says June 9th.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

i have factory unlocked phone model MB500T/A 16GB from Italy.
    Can i upgrade to OS 3 beta 5?
    Currently it is 2.2.1 & baseband 2.30.
    Bootloader is 5.9
    Last edited by zeeshee; 06-05-2009 at 04:59 PM.

Oh, I didn't know that. Anyway, I just clicked the "Check for Updates" button and it still says June 9th.
    Yes - so it looks like you guys will get it the day before us

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshee View Post
    i have factory unlocked phone model MB500T/A from Italy.
    Can i upgrade to OS 3?
    Currently it is 2.2.1 & baseband 2.30.
    FW 3.0 isn't out yet.

FW 3.0 isn't out yet.
    I mean can i upgrade it OS 3 beta 5?

I'll send you a copy if I get it a day before you.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    That is why I used it There is an app store app for Wordpress and dont forget to make a mobile version. Kontera is inline text ads. $$$
    I tried to sign up for Kontera, but there site looks messed up and I can't find anywhere to register.
    Last edited by lightmaster; 06-05-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ lol

^ check out their sign up page, its got no images and its just a bunch of text with messed up formatting: Sign Up for In Text Contextual Advertising with Kontera

EDIT: nevermind. Apparently they have their site set up so that if you have adblocker plus installed, none of the images show up. I disabled adblocker and it looks normal now.
    Last edited by lightmaster; 06-05-2009 at 05:10 PM.

Hi Stealth

Can you please advice me if i can upgrade my iphone 16GB bought from Italy in Sep 2008 to OS 3 Beta 5?
    Model MB500T/A
    upgraded to 2,2,1 & baseband 2.30 & still working fine in UAE

Quote Originally Posted by zeeshee View Post
    Hi Stealth

Can you please advice me if i can upgrade my iphone 16GB bought from Italy in Sep 2008 to OS 3 Beta 5?
    Model MB500T/A
    upgraded to 2,2,1 & baseband 2.30 & still working fine in UAE
    Why do you think you couldn't upgrade?

I'll send you a copy if I get it a day before you. (
    Last edited by confucious; 06-05-2009 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 287 of 464 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277285286287288289 297 337 387 ... LastLast