Page 286 of 464 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276284285286287288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #5701
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^ So that is what you have been up to. LOL. Looks good. You like wordpress? It nice right? Check out kontera when you get a chance
    WordPress is a thousand times better than iWeb. I've been working on making my site look good and adding my guides to it. I'm working on making more guides right now.

    What's kontera?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  2. #5702
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    WordPress is a thousand times better than iWeb. I've been working on making my site look good and adding my guides to it. I'm working on making more guides right now.

    What's kontera?
    That is why I used it There is an app store app for Wordpress and dont forget to make a mobile version. Kontera is inline text ads. $$$

  3. #5703
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    That is why I used it There is an app store app for Wordpress and dont forget to make a mobile version. Kontera is inline text ads. $$$
    I'll check Kontera out. I'm already using the AppStore app for WordPress and I've already gotten an iPhone version of the site. Only thing I can think of that I need now is a logo. If anyone's good at graphic design, please feel free to make me a logo and email it to [email protected].
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  4. #5704
    Where is beta 6?

  5. #5705
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    Don't think we are going to see a bets 6. We should have the final release next week.

  6. #5706
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    i think beta 6 next week and then final on July 17th

  7. #5707
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    Yeah???? I was really hoping for the final. But I'll take beta 6 so I can finally have a working winterboard.

    On a side note I wish the rain would stop. It's holding up my work and the sooner I finish I get my MacBook.

    Someone please make the rain stop.

  8. #5708
    iphonerecorder does not work with 3.0 beta5 just crash at start up

  9. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    i think beta 6 next week and then final on July 17th
    Do you really think they want to deal with the iTunes servers crashing like last year due to the same day new activations & software 2.0 downloads ??? This years it's only gonna be more people doing just that!
    And to add on, the only important things they haven't put yet in the betas is peer to peer and in app purchases (cause no apps are allowed to do that yet, and actually only few apps maybe already have it and submitted it to apple)
    And with only those few apps, they can test it internally at Apple easily.

  10. #5710
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    i think beta 6 next week and then final on July 17th
    If this is the case, when do you think we could expect the patch to get winterboard/cyrecorder etc working? Because it seems we are depending the Dev team, and my guess is that they will hold it back untill the final release..

  11. #5711
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iMadman View Post
    Do you really think they want to deal with the iTunes servers crashing like last year due to the same day new activations & software 2.0 downloads ??? This years it's only gonna be more people doing just that!
    And to add on, the only important things they haven't put yet in the betas is peer to peer and in app purchases (cause no apps are allowed to do that yet, and actually only few apps maybe already have it and submitted it to apple)
    And with only those few apps, they can test it internally at Apple easily.
    I hope not but I heard July 17th (and no, not on a blog or forum ). Don't know for sure. They haven't enabled a lot of things. The new rumor is that it will be called the iPhone Video. They better give the video a go on a beta before releasing to the public. I would also think they would want to give MMS a larger test before going public with it. I think you will see a beta 6 released soon that will be close to the final build. Then the final 3.0 released either on the same day as the new iphone or damn close.

  12. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I'll check Kontera out. I'm already using the AppStore app for WordPress and I've already gotten an iPhone version of the site. Only thing I can think of that I need now is a logo. If anyone's good at graphic design, please feel free to make me a logo and email it to [email protected].

    PM DCreek thats my girlfriend, shes on here and shes pretty good at logos.

  13. #5713
    Why nobody reply to my fontswap question? You all have it working just installing it trough cydia or icy? Stealth? Anyone? Help!

  14. #5714
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    If this is the case, when do you think we could expect the patch to get winterboard/cyrecorder etc working? Because it seems we are depending the Dev team, and my guess is that they will hold it back untill the final release..
    Well the current patch is not from the dev team. Its from posixninja. He is working on getting it to work with QuickPwn. My guess is that he isn't waiting for anything he would release when he gets it ready. The dev teams version (planetbeing) will not be released except with an updated official jailbreaking tool. This could be a while after the release of the new iphone i suspect.

  15. #5715
    in regards to iFile. when SSH is not possible. can you email a file from iFile edit it on your computer and then email it back to your iphone and somehow get it into iFile??? reason i am asking is i have no wifi at work. thanks in advance

  16. #5716
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bootlegskate View Post
    in regards to iFile. when SSH is not possible. can you email a file from iFile edit it on your computer and then email it back to your iphone and somehow get it into iFile??? reason i am asking is i have no wifi at work. thanks in advance
    Why dont you edit in iFile?

  17. #5717
    Unhappy New to SSH via Mac no WiFi
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon974 View Post
    Attachment 313481

    W00t thanks!
    I am a newbie to SSH. Can you use JuiceDrop to customize your iPhone 3G? I'd like to have some themes and stuff like in the pics shown. However I do not want to go back to 2.2.1 just so I can do this. I can wait till the final release or just get a new iPhone Vidoe (if that's what it will be called). But I want to learn and don't mind messing around as long as I can restore.

  18. #5718
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    I've always like that dock too

  19. #5719
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Why dont you edit in iFile?
    is there anyway to make a backup file before i edit it just incase i ruin something? also its because i have to add a lot of characters and would be easier on a computer. so is there anyway to do this?

  20. #5720
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Montgomery Village, MD
    Posts
    202
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts

    Alright, don't know if this has been posted here yet..but just for the people who haven't seen these pictures yet...

    Either way, I hope this is what the new iPhone will look like. =]



    Gizmodo - Last Minute Rumor Updates on Apple WWDC '09 - Wwdc 2009

Page 286 of 464 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276284285286287288 296 336 386 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •