+ Reply
Page 273 of 464 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263271272273274275 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,460 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
i personally didn't think my last post was a "stupid post".. i was just sharing findings on other sites! personally, if this is the way people here treat people for
...
  1. #5441
    Green Apple Mercury1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts

    i personally didn't think my last post was a "stupid post".. i was just sharing findings on other sites! personally, if this is the way people here treat people for searching the internet and sharing findings, then i doubt i'll remain a member of this forum!
    iPhone 3G OS 3.1.3
    iPhone 3G(S) OS 3.1.3
    iMac Snow Leopard 10.6.3

  2. #5442
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury1975 View Post
    i personally didn't think my last post was a "stupid post".. i was just sharing findings on other sites! personally, if this is the way people here treat people for searching the internet and sharing findings, then i doubt i'll remain a member of this forum!
    Woah hold on there sir. Who called your post "stupid"? I was just skimming and I must have missed that. I found your post rather informative, if its the one I'm thinking of. I for one, and I'm sure others as well, welcome your speculation and information.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rburg For This Useful Post:

    Mercury1975 (06-02-2009)

  4. #5443
    Green Apple Mercury1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rburg View Post
    Woah hold on there sir. Who called your post "stupid"? I was just skimming and I must have missed that. I found your post rather informative, if its the one I'm thinking of. I for one, and I'm sure others as well, welcome your speculation and information.

    it's really not even that important, i just took it a little personal i suppose because i remember 100's of pages back when everyone was WAY off topic and post whoring and thanks whoring it was all fun and games, myself included, YET, i throw something on the table that is INDEED informative and "news worthy" and it's called a "stupid post"... it's all good though..

    and thank you!
    iPhone 3G OS 3.1.3
    iPhone 3G(S) OS 3.1.3
    iMac Snow Leopard 10.6.3

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mercury1975 For This Useful Post:

    rburg (06-02-2009)

  6. #5444
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury1975 View Post
    it's really not even that important, i just took it a little personal i suppose because i remember 100's of pages back when everyone was WAY off topic and post whoring and thanks whoring it was all fun and games, myself included, YET, i throw something on the table that is INDEED informative and "news worthy" and it's called a "stupid post"... it's all good though..

    and thank you!
    Well I understand about taking it personally. I've found from my usage of the net lately that some people can be be real jerks on forums. Just shrug it off. I apologize to you on their behalf. lol

    Oh and your welcome. Wouldn't want to lose someone who posts good info here.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rburg For This Useful Post:

    Mercury1975 (06-02-2009)

  8. #5445
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Don't worry about it. I am hated as much as I am liked so whatever.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

    bbrookfield (06-02-2009), Mercury1975 (06-02-2009)

  10. #5446
    Green Apple bbrookfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    St Pete Fl
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Just got the source for Beta 6. Here is one of the changes

    Procedure CheckKeystrokeAndUpTime {

    If SpringBoardUptime > 120000 and not Beta5 Random(Reboot,Lockup,WhiteScreen)
    If KeystrokeCount > 1350 then Delay(1500); // changed from 870 in beta5
    If TotalUpTime > 25000 then DropNextCall;
    }

  11. #5447
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    what does taht mean beta 6 has arrived?

  12. #5448
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrookfield View Post
    Just got the source for Beta 6. Here is one of the changes

    Procedure CheckKeystrokeAndUpTime {

    If SpringBoardUptime > 120000 and not Beta5 Random(Reboot,Lockup,WhiteScreen)
    If KeystrokeCount > 1350 then Delay(1500); // changed from 870 in beta5
    If TotalUpTime > 25000 then DropNextCall;
    }
    Is this legit? And excuse me, but what the hell does that even mean? lol I can put together a few meanings but they don't seem logical to me.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to rburg For This Useful Post:

    Mercury1975 (06-02-2009)

  14. #5449
    iPhone? More like MyPhone zwaldowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    It's a joke, people. Calm down.

    The fake code snippet he shows says:
    - If SpringBoard is up for longer than 33 hours, and it's not Beta 5, randomly reboot, lockup, or go to white screen.
    - If you've typed more than 1350 keystrokes, delay it by 1500 (secs? millisecs?)
    - If the device has been on for seven hours, drop the next call.

    For posterity and sanity's sake (they're good buddies), remember that past betas have usually been put up in the evening and get put on torrents close to/around 10 or 11 PM EST. That said, follow StealthBravo on Twitter, he'll scream across the internets when it does come (and it will).
    Last edited by zwaldowski; 06-02-2009 at 06:58 PM.

  15. #5450
    Green Apple Mercury1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rburg View Post
    Is this legit? And excuse me, but what the hell does that even mean? lol I can put together a few meanings but they don't seem logical to me.
    haha.. that's what i was thinking.. i saw it and was like "HUH"...
    iPhone 3G OS 3.1.3
    iPhone 3G(S) OS 3.1.3
    iMac Snow Leopard 10.6.3

  16. #5451
    Green Apple bbrookfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    St Pete Fl
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    WOW, I am sorry. I figured if you read the code it would be obviouse it was a joke.

  17. #5452
    Green Apple Mercury1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 21 Times in 7 Posts

    i personally have reached the point where i don't care if there are any other beta's.. my phone hasn't really experienced any of the issues everyone else is with beta5, i do hope there is a beta 6 for those peoples sake, but my main concern is the official release.. sure, beta 6 would be nice because the devs would finally release the patch, but they are doing that with the official release anyway.. i'm like whatever at this point!
    iPhone 3G OS 3.1.3
    iPhone 3G(S) OS 3.1.3
    iMac Snow Leopard 10.6.3

  18. #5453
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrookfield View Post
    WOW, I am sorry. I figured if you read the code it would be obviouse it was a joke.
    Lol I did extrapolate the meaning from it which threw me for a loop. LOL. I'm pretty gullible, I'll admit so I apologize. hahah.

    I saw the reboot after "x" amount of time and I was like, "typical apple" hahaha

  19. #5454
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i dunno what I am doing wrong but I have installed sbsettings and core utilities and it just doesnt appear on springboard does anyone knoe why?

  20. #5455
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 36 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrookfield View Post
    Just got the source for Beta 6. Here is one of the changes

    Procedure CheckKeystrokeAndUpTime {

    If SpringBoardUptime > 120000 and not Beta5 Random(Reboot,Lockup,WhiteScreen)
    If KeystrokeCount > 1350 then Delay(1500); // changed from 870 in beta5
    If TotalUpTime > 25000 then DropNextCall;
    }
    I see what you did there!

    I feel like a nerd...

  21. #5456
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by C.J. View Post
    i dunno what I am doing wrong but I have installed sbsettings and core utilities and it just doesnt appear on springboard does anyone knoe why?
    I believe there might be one other thing you may have to install. It's a console package called adv-cmdshell. Or something like that. I have a feeling that the name I gave is way off but look a few pages back, there was someone who had the same problem.

  22. #5457
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Jordo_6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    SBSettings 2.99.4 worked for me

    Awesome!

  23. #5458
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    It's a joke, people. Calm down.

    The fake code snippet he shows says:
    - If SpringBoard is up for longer than 33 hours, and it's not Beta 5, randomly reboot, lockup, or go to white screen.
    - If you've typed more than 1350 keystrokes, delay it by 1500 (secs? millisecs?)
    - If the device has been on for seven hours, drop the next call.

    For posterity and sanity's sake (they're good buddies), remember that past betas have usually been put up in the evening and get put on torrents close to/around 10 or 11 PM EST. That said, follow StealthBravo on Twitter, he'll scream across the internets when it does come (and it will).
    The moment it hits I will tweet it and give instructions on where to find it. twitter.com/stealthbravo

  24. #5459
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Sorry to say, but I think we will be disappointed again.

  25. #5460
    Green Apple bbrookfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    St Pete Fl
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Untaken View Post
    I see what you did there!

    I feel like a nerd...
    I feel like I told a Dirty joke to my wife while wating for her mother to come out of surgury, I guess I need to work on my sensitivity and timing a bit more.


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts