Page 262 of 464 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252260261262263264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Stealth! bbrookfield! Anyone with ADC! What's going on? I hear from a Spanish guy on Twitter that he has the Beta 6 SDK (thank you, college Spanish class).

Ok. After installing SBSettings, nearly all apps crash immediately. After seeing this, i tried doing the "fix directories" which didn't work. Any one else?
    I can't even load app store to try to reinstall sling.

Thanks
    Just checked ADC and still only Beta 5

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

Only beta 5 on my end too.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Dam man that stinks

iPhoneBrowser doesnt work with 3.0 so I have been using WinSCP, If I copy one of my application icons and try to open it with paint.net or PS it will not open and I get an error that says it cannot recognize the file. In WinSCP I am right clicking on the icon.png and copying it to a folder on my desktop and trying to open it. Not sure why it wont open

Anyone have any ideas or recommend a different file system broswer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmoses1969 View Post
    iPhoneBrowser doesnt work with 3.0 so I have been using WinSCP, If I copy one of my application icons and try to open it with paint.net or PS it will not open and I get an error that says it cannot recognize the file. In WinSCP I am right clicking on the icon.png and copying it to a folder on my desktop and trying to open it. Not sure why it wont open

Thanks
    DiskAid works, but only a certain version, check the first post on the first page of this thread. As for the files not opening... I have no idea, any file I copy over SSH works fine for me... Try DiskAid?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    Could you write and app that did that. A stand alone program,that just did that?Or is that tooooo much work?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    @Posixninja and Stealth: Any progress on building or compiling the patch for public release that you guys talked about a few pages ago?
    I've had the patch for over a week now, the problem is getting it into quickpwn so all the kiddies will be happy. I'm TRYING to get stealth to help me test some **** out right now, but I can't ******* find him!!!

EDIT: nevermind I found him

Quote Originally Posted by dmoses1969 View Post

Thanks
    The problem is that Apple doesn't use a standard png file for the images on the iPhone. I'm not sure how to do it on Windows, but on Mac you can fix Apple's png files using two command line programs: FixPNG and flipchannels.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

There's are .rar for it somewhere here on this forum, just google "convert apple png windows".

Doesn't SBSettings, including the new (operational!) one, require MobileSubstrate? So, we can't have SBSettings and iTunes.app?

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    The problem is that Apple doesn't use a standard png file for the images on the iPhone. I'm not sure how to do it on Windows, but on Mac you can fix Apple's png files using two command line programs: FixPNG and flipchannels.
    windows version
    fixpngWindows.rar

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by posixninja View Post
    I've had the patch for over a week now, the problem is getting it into quickpwn so all the kiddies will be happy. I'm TRYING to get stealth to help me test some **** out right now, but I can't ******* find him!!!

EDIT: nevermind I found him
    HAHA! Next time just call my mobile at 210-STEALTH (783-2584)

Thanks

okay im going back to 3.0 beta 5 see ya in a few....
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

I remember when I was on B4 and someone changed the year on my iPhone to 2012, It didn't stop working until I restarted the phone.

Has anyone switch there phone off yet after the 29th to fine they can no longer get it working?

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

I JUST installed beta 5
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    I JUST installed beta 5
    Oh, Well that my theory out the window then

I wish I had a miniature elephant that fit in the palm of my hand. I would pick him up and he'd lift up his trunk and stand on his back legs and say PRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH and I would say yes little elephant i love you too.

Thanks

I have MMS & Tethering working,Now its time to go check out cydia..I JUSY WISH QUICKsms ,winterboard,and fiveICON dock would work
    Steroids are yummy

manickberry, I accidentally set my phone to June 29, 2009 yesterday (Friday) morning. Figuring that it was working fine, I stupidly rebooted and was met (of course) with the beloved pink screen of death. I'm back on 2.2.1 now, waiting for the next beta to come out (if ever).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    manickberry, I accidentally set my phone to June 29, 2009 yesterday (Friday) morning. Figuring that it was working fine, I stupidly rebooted and was met (of course) with the beloved pink screen of death. I'm back on 2.2.1 now, waiting for the next beta to come out (if ever).
    Why would that happen to yours and NOT mine I JUST installed BETA 5
    ,installed the magical .IPCC for tethering and MMS,(turned OFF then back ON)

AND I JUST FINISHED JAILBREAKING IT NOW WRITING THIS POST AND MINE IS STILL WORKING
    Steroids are yummy

No idea. I had the magical IPCC, too. I turned off the "set date/time from network", then set it to June 29. Rebooted, and there was the pink screen.

Page 262 of 464 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252260261262263264 272 312 362 ... LastLast