+ Reply
Page 257 of 464 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247255256257258259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Originally Posted by Bears_Fan Can anyone else confirm that they are having trouble reading messages and what they type on AIM with 3.0? I can't even scroll up to see
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bears_Fan View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that they are having trouble reading messages and what they type on AIM with 3.0? I can't even scroll up to see what's happening underneath that keyboard. I was having this problem before I jaibroke and after. Thanks for any responses.
    Yes. Same thing. Try this.

On the left of the keyboard (bottom left) there is a button to press that says IM. Press it and it says SMS.

Then the window opens and the dialpad covers it so you cant hit OK or whatever is under it.

Pisses me off.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Jeez where is Beta 6?? Maybe if call Obama and explain he will make the call to Stevo to release it.

Thanks

all right ill try im busy today but this sucks!!!

Thanks

Default 4
    i'm trying to figure out how to go back to for and bypass the expiry crap. I had mms and thetering on 4 and only can mms now and no option for thetering, im on rogers

I tried to edit the Plist file on beta five to bypass the expire date affective tomorow . hope it works.
    Last edited by Wirelezzz; 05-28-2009 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    Yes. Same thing. Try this.

On the left of the keyboard (bottom left) there is a button to press that says IM. Press it and it says SMS.

Then the window opens and the dialpad covers it so you cant hit OK or whatever is under it.

Pisses me off.

Is this the AIM free edition? I'm currently running version 2.0.2.4. I don't think I have an IM button?

I feel so lost without my aim. =(

I still can't see what I'm typing though. Is that unavoidable?

iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Thanks

You know (and this is pure speculation) but if you look at the history of beta releases for 2.0. Beta 6 was released on a Thursday, May 29th to be exact. So it is possible that we could get a release tonight. I know I will be checking my developer's account pretty often. Here's the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_OS"]link[/ame] to the history of OS 2.0 beta's. Scroll down to SDK history. The SDK was released the same time as the OS beta.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Apple should better hurry with beta 6 because we waited long enough now...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bears_Fan View Post
    Is this the AIM free edition? I'm currently running version 2.0.2.4. I don't think I have an IM button?

I feel so lost without my aim. =(

I still can't see what I'm typing though. Is that unavoidable?
    Sorry I made a mistake. I am referring to Yahoo Messenger. Sorry bout that.

Chronic Dev Team
    Thanks

well guys, I was wrong, it looks like adding a new kernel patch to quickpwn is a little more difficult then just dropping a patch into the bundle. MUCH more difficult it appears. sorry, but as much as you guys want b6, even if it comes out tomorrow I can't say how much longer it'll take before I can hack this kernel patch in.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to posixninja For This Useful Post:

zwaldowski (05-28-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone zwaldowski's Avatar
    Thanks

I can only hope you're joking, but I know it's probably a hell of a lot harder than it seems. Good luck, we're all here behind you. And, of course, we're waiting, too. But don't think about that. :-D

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by posixninja View Post
    well guys, I was wrong, it looks like adding a new kernel patch to quickpwn is a little more difficult then just dropping a patch into the bundle. MUCH more difficult it appears. sorry, but as much as you guys want b6, even if it comes out tomorrow I can't say how much longer it'll take before I can hack this kernel patch in.
    Maybe its time to work on a hijacked quickpwn for mac, that would allow you to drag and drop the patch. Of course you would have to update all the patches in that case.

Would doing the patch from a repo be out of the question?

Thanks posix!

Thanks

Well restored my iphone is broke screw it I'm getting a palm pre next week

Chronic Dev Team
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    I can only hope you're joking, but I know it's probably a hell of a lot harder than it seems. Good luck, we're all here behind you. And, of course, we're waiting, too. But don't think about that. :-D
    nope, no joke. but luckily there's a number of different options I can think of trying. unfortunately, none of them sound easy, or very fun. I'll try to find a way around it though, even if it's a crazy insane hack that just barely works

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Maybe its time to work on a hijacked quickpwn for mac, that would allow you to drag and drop the patch. Of course you would have to update all the patches in that case.

Would doing the patch from a repo be out of the question?

Thanks posix!
    I'm still considering working on a cross platform pwnagetool, planetbeing has even invited me to make a gui for xpwn (I think I shall call it xpwnage) but I haven't started yet, I'm an great programmer, but I suck at gui design. also what do you mean a patch from a repo?
    Last edited by posixninja; 05-28-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by posixninja View Post

I'm still considering working on a cross platform pwnagetool, planetbeing has even invited me to make a gui for xpwn (I think I shall call it xpwnage) but I haven't started yet, I'm an great programmer, but I suck at gui design. also what do you mean a patch from a repo?
    xpwnage would be awesome! I would definitely be interested in that. I was thinking you could either install the patch via a deb package from cydia or maybe replace the kernel with a prepatched one from a deb package. I don't know if that would even work for the patch. Just thought it would be an interesting idea.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 05-28-2009 at 05:50 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

dude i want SB setting tooo...haha cant wait.... but im starting to think.... OS3Beta6 is just a wet dream....makes people "jizz in their/my pants" but has not grasp the beta yet... sooo soo sad....jizz in my pants

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone able to get cycorder or videorecorder3g working on beta 5 jailbreak? I've installed videorecorder3g a number of times and it just boots back to springboard. I thought I was reading a few posts back and saw someone say they were both working on jailbroken beta 5..?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raspster View Post
    Anyone able to get cycorder or videorecorder3g working on beta 5 jailbreak? I've installed videorecorder3g a number of times and it just boots back to springboard. I thought I was reading a few posts back and saw someone say they were both working on jailbroken beta 5..?
    i would like to know that too....if i can remember there is a patch but not give'n out to the pub yet or for the other video app...for got, i just miss rec vidz of females i met

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    i would like to know that too....if i can remember there is a patch but not give'n out to the pub yet or for the other video app...for got, i just miss rec vidz of females i met
    this is the source for video recorder 3G..."www.iphonevideorecorder.com/3/" this is going to give you another video recorder 3.1.1
    Last edited by monchy36; 05-28-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    this is the source for video recorder 3G... Index of /3 this is going to give you another video recorder 3.1.1
    the deb file one or the .bz2 one?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

It is possible that this next beta (if came) is the one that enable the video feature? My personal prediction, coming next tuesday...