+ Reply
Page 257 of 464 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247255256257258259 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Originally Posted by Bears_Fan Can anyone else confirm that they are having trouble reading messages and what they type on AIM with 3.0? I can't even scroll up to see
...
  1. #5121
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Milton, Ontario
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 43 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears_Fan View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that they are having trouble reading messages and what they type on AIM with 3.0? I can't even scroll up to see what's happening underneath that keyboard. I was having this problem before I jaibroke and after. Thanks for any responses.
    Yes. Same thing. Try this.

    On the left of the keyboard (bottom left) there is a button to press that says IM. Press it and it says SMS.

    Then the window opens and the dialpad covers it so you cant hit OK or whatever is under it.

    Pisses me off.

  2. #5122
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Jeez where is Beta 6?? Maybe if call Obama and explain he will make the call to Stevo to release it.

  3. #5123
    Green Apple kraklist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    all right ill try im busy today but this sucks!!!

  4. #5124
    What's Jailbreak? Wirelezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    TORONTO
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default 4
    i'm trying to figure out how to go back to for and bypass the expiry crap. I had mms and thetering on 4 and only can mms now and no option for thetering, im on rogers

    I tried to edit the Plist file on beta five to bypass the expire date affective tomorow . hope it works.
    Last edited by Wirelezzz; 05-28-2009 at 03:02 PM.

  5. #5125
    Green Apple Bears_Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    Yes. Same thing. Try this.

    On the left of the keyboard (bottom left) there is a button to press that says IM. Press it and it says SMS.

    Then the window opens and the dialpad covers it so you cant hit OK or whatever is under it.

    Pisses me off.

    Is this the AIM free edition? I'm currently running version 2.0.2.4. I don't think I have an IM button?

    I feel so lost without my aim. =(

    I still can't see what I'm typing though. Is that unavoidable?

  6. #5126
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MWillis561's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vienna, VA
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    You know (and this is pure speculation) but if you look at the history of beta releases for 2.0. Beta 6 was released on a Thursday, May 29th to be exact. So it is possible that we could get a release tonight. I know I will be checking my developer's account pretty often. Here's the [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_OS"]link[/ame] to the history of OS 2.0 beta's. Scroll down to SDK history. The SDK was released the same time as the OS beta.

  7. #5127
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Apple should better hurry with beta 6 because we waited long enough now...

  8. #5128
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Milton, Ontario
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 43 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears_Fan View Post
    Is this the AIM free edition? I'm currently running version 2.0.2.4. I don't think I have an IM button?

    I feel so lost without my aim. =(

    I still can't see what I'm typing though. Is that unavoidable?
    Sorry I made a mistake. I am referring to Yahoo Messenger. Sorry bout that.

  9. #5129
    Chronic Dev Team
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 40 Times in 16 Posts

    well guys, I was wrong, it looks like adding a new kernel patch to quickpwn is a little more difficult then just dropping a patch into the bundle. MUCH more difficult it appears. sorry, but as much as you guys want b6, even if it comes out tomorrow I can't say how much longer it'll take before I can hack this kernel patch in.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to posixninja For This Useful Post:

    zwaldowski (05-28-2009)

  11. #5130
    iPhone? More like MyPhone zwaldowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    I can only hope you're joking, but I know it's probably a hell of a lot harder than it seems. Good luck, we're all here behind you. And, of course, we're waiting, too. But don't think about that. :-D

  12. #5131
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by posixninja View Post
    well guys, I was wrong, it looks like adding a new kernel patch to quickpwn is a little more difficult then just dropping a patch into the bundle. MUCH more difficult it appears. sorry, but as much as you guys want b6, even if it comes out tomorrow I can't say how much longer it'll take before I can hack this kernel patch in.
    Maybe its time to work on a hijacked quickpwn for mac, that would allow you to drag and drop the patch. Of course you would have to update all the patches in that case.

    Would doing the patch from a repo be out of the question?

    Thanks posix!

  13. #5132
    Green Apple kraklist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Well restored my iphone is broke screw it I'm getting a palm pre next week

  14. #5133
    Chronic Dev Team
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 40 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zwaldowski View Post
    I can only hope you're joking, but I know it's probably a hell of a lot harder than it seems. Good luck, we're all here behind you. And, of course, we're waiting, too. But don't think about that. :-D
    nope, no joke. but luckily there's a number of different options I can think of trying. unfortunately, none of them sound easy, or very fun. I'll try to find a way around it though, even if it's a crazy insane hack that just barely works

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Maybe its time to work on a hijacked quickpwn for mac, that would allow you to drag and drop the patch. Of course you would have to update all the patches in that case.

    Would doing the patch from a repo be out of the question?

    Thanks posix!
    I'm still considering working on a cross platform pwnagetool, planetbeing has even invited me to make a gui for xpwn (I think I shall call it xpwnage) but I haven't started yet, I'm an great programmer, but I suck at gui design. also what do you mean a patch from a repo?
    Last edited by posixninja; 05-28-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #5134
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,478
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by posixninja View Post

    I'm still considering working on a cross platform pwnagetool, planetbeing has even invited me to make a gui for xpwn (I think I shall call it xpwnage) but I haven't started yet, I'm an great programmer, but I suck at gui design. also what do you mean a patch from a repo?
    xpwnage would be awesome! I would definitely be interested in that. I was thinking you could either install the patch via a deb package from cydia or maybe replace the kernel with a prepatched one from a deb package. I don't know if that would even work for the patch. Just thought it would be an interesting idea.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 05-28-2009 at 05:50 PM.

  16. #5135
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    dude i want SB setting tooo...haha cant wait.... but im starting to think.... OS3Beta6 is just a wet dream....makes people "jizz in their/my pants" but has not grasp the beta yet... sooo soo sad....jizz in my pants

  17. #5136
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Anyone able to get cycorder or videorecorder3g working on beta 5 jailbreak? I've installed videorecorder3g a number of times and it just boots back to springboard. I thought I was reading a few posts back and saw someone say they were both working on jailbroken beta 5..?

  18. #5137
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raspster View Post
    Anyone able to get cycorder or videorecorder3g working on beta 5 jailbreak? I've installed videorecorder3g a number of times and it just boots back to springboard. I thought I was reading a few posts back and saw someone say they were both working on jailbroken beta 5..?
    i would like to know that too....if i can remember there is a patch but not give'n out to the pub yet or for the other video app...for got, i just miss rec vidz of females i met

  19. #5138
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    3,015
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thaforgottenone View Post
    i would like to know that too....if i can remember there is a patch but not give'n out to the pub yet or for the other video app...for got, i just miss rec vidz of females i met
    this is the source for video recorder 3G..."www.iphonevideorecorder.com/3/" this is going to give you another video recorder 3.1.1
    Last edited by monchy36; 05-28-2009 at 06:40 PM.

  20. #5139
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    this is the source for video recorder 3G... Index of /3 this is going to give you another video recorder 3.1.1
    the deb file one or the .bz2 one?

  21. #5140
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    3,015
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

    It is possible that this next beta (if came) is the one that enable the video feature? My personal prediction, coming next tuesday...


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts