Page 217 of 464 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207215216217218219 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

With all due respect to all I personally dont give a f**** if HoZy is or is not part of the Dev Team . Bottom line HoZy has provided fully working jailbreaks the same day a Beta is released. For me this has been very useful and met my needs. So I for one greatly appreciate the work. And if he gloats a little bit well why not??? Big deal man!!
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 05-21-2009 at 05:24 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to saronline For This Useful Post:

HoZy (05-21-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by saronline View Post
    With all due respect to all I personally dont give a f**** if HoZy is or is not part of the Dev Team . Bottom line HoZy has provided fully working jailbreaks the same day a Beta is released. For me this has been very useful and met my needs. So I for one greatly appreciate the work. And if he gloats a little bit well why not??? Big deal man!!
    Thank you very much

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

****pushing cyberslap****
    UNGREATFULL lil snobs
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mr.sparky For This Useful Post:

lightmaster (05-21-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

3.O BETA 6 FINALLY OUT!!

UPDATING NOW!

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...rsexy4u/ri.jpg

Ive updating n jailbreaked the BETA 5 and im on O2 with the 3G and i can only get 1 bar of signal, any suggestions on what to do to help?

Thanks

HoZy, as i understand you have helped alot in all the jailbreaking on the BETA firmwares, so could you help me please?

well frankly HoZy a) im trying to stick up for u, and b) that is what he said I'm not talking bout jailbreak I am talking generally and have no reason to believe he is lying? Would you rather I was unappreciative like some others?

Alright, lets not start calling people names or fighting, that's not going to help anyone out. This is supposed to be a thread about the 3.0 beta jailbreaks, NOT a thread about he said, she said and he did, she did. Both Stealth and HoZy have put in a lot of time and effort.

Stealth has been helping people out on this thread left and right and at all all hours of the day. He's also been acting as our liaison with the dev team and he's been fighting to get the dev team to release the patch to us.

HoZy has provided the codes for the actual jailbreaks for the iPhone 3G and he gets them very fast. That alone deserves a lot of credit. If you don't believe that HoZy deserves credit for the actual jailbreaks for the iPhone 3G, look at your own copy of Quickpwn that you downloaded from Stealth:

Notice the name of the text file that's highlighted and where its located.

I'd say that both Stealth and HoZy deserve equal credit for getting so many people up and running on each of Apple's 3.0 beta software. Now, why don't we stop arguing and fighting and get back to waiting impatiently for the patch and talking about random subjects?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-1.png  
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

bdwayneh (05-21-2009), mr.sparky (05-21-2009)

Took off my posts love it Censorship!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

I thank you if you have to do with the jailbreak... but i think that you knowledge fill your head with to much air! you are lucky that you have in your hands what we want! but there's a lot of people here that respect and appreciate Stealth! we believe that he got knowledge too the way he help us here!

Quote Originally Posted by kraklist View Post
    Yeah thats cool but he doesn't have to rub it in our faces it shows you what type of loser this guy really is!!1
    Have you given a thought to the idea that maybe he isn't rubbing it in our faces? He might be just trying to show us proof of this patch that no one has actually seen and that it actually works.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

lmfao... What am i rubbing in your faces?

The fact that were doing final bug fixes etc for a smooth B6 release ?!?

Working with other DEV'S to ensure YOU have a few new bits of software to finally play with on 3.0 ?!?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

STOP WITH THE FIGHTING AND NAME CALLING RIGHT NOW!

Everyone -

There are many people who contribute to this iphone community. Many hours are put into something that you might install in a matter of minutes. Please do not bash HoZy, he is a valuable member of the jailbreak community. He has provided the 3G bundle for the last 3 jailbreaks so the 3G users can jailbreak and not have to wait for the Russians jailbreak. I don't and never have taken credit from his jailbreaks. I do however work very hard in many areas of this community. A lot of the tweaks found in the main post are stuff that either I made or had a helping hand in. I average 35 PMs a day and at least 15 emails. I spend countless hours trying to help out as many people as I can. I made over 25 custom ipccs for people to access MMS and Tethering. I am not full of myself and I donít care about thanks or notoriety. Please do not belittle the work I have done.

People would be foolish to believe that one person does everything. In fact the bundles that are provided by the Russians and hozy are placed into the dev teamís quickpwn. The patch that is going to allow full access to the kernel was made by another person. Winterboard, cydia 3.0 and mobilesubstrate are being fixed by saurik.

All these people from all over the world come together, to help the typical user have a more enjoyable iphone experience. There are so many personalities in this community and it is very hard to please everyone. Please do not throw fits over not being able to have the patch. It is being debugged right now and there are many issues that need to be fixed in all the apps for 3.0.

Anymore name calling will result in an infraction.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

BLOWNCO (05-21-2009), DJ Bless One (05-23-2009), Hitone (05-22-2009), HoZy (05-21-2009), lightmaster (05-21-2009), Quildar (05-21-2009), rburg (05-22-2009), WIFI2 (05-21-2009)

^ Well said, Stealth.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Alright, lets not start calling people names or fighting, that's not going to help anyone out. This is supposed to be a thread about the 3.0 beta jailbreaks, NOT a thread about he said, she said and he did, she did. Both Stealth and HoZy have put in a lot of time and effort.

Stealth has been helping people out on this thread left and right and at all all hours of the day. He's also been acting as our liaison with the dev team and he's been fighting to get the dev team to release the patch to us.

HoZy has provided the codes for the actual jailbreaks for the iPhone 3G and he gets them very fast. That alone deserves a lot of credit. If you don't believe that HoZy deserves credit for the actual jailbreaks for the iPhone 3G, look at your own copy of Quickpwn that you downloaded from Stealth:

Notice the name of the text file that's highlighted and where its located.

I'd say that both Stealth and HoZy deserve equal credit for getting so many people up and running on each of Apple's 3.0 beta software. Now, why don't we stop arguing and fighting and get back to waiting impatiently for the patch and talking about random subjects?
    Nobody is taking away the credit that Hozy deserved... but why you are going to star posting here to show what you have to a buch of hungry people and frustrated because we don't have what he show! I believe everybody was resignated to wait one more week and then Hozy put that screen to finish us...

^ I agree completely

I put up that screenie to show the end user what they should be expecting for next beta's Jailbreak release..

It is EASIER BUNDLING kernel patch with a jailbreak, than giving you all a patch,
    Than telling YOU to decrypt your kernel, patch it, recrypt your kernel & risk killing your iphone.....
    Last edited by HoZy; 05-21-2009 at 07:27 PM.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HoZy For This Useful Post:

A Retired Mod (05-21-2009), mr.sparky (05-21-2009), unregistered (05-21-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

This thread has gone down hill. Stealth you should close this thread out until the next beta. Everyone here (well not everyone) is getting really greedy. A BETA is a beta! Its not a finished product. You get what you get. People who are ******** about not being able to run Winterboard...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......Seriously get over it. Stealth, gmiller, Hozy, Saurik and all of the dev team work very hard so that YOU can jailbreak your phones. If they want to wait a few weeks to release a patch oh well. I am sure they have a good reason for it.

I don't mean to rant its just that this thread used to be a place to get help and answers to problems with the latest jailbreak. Now it seems every other post is about how people are refreshing the page waiting for a patch. Get outside, play a game, speak with real people, do something besides waiting. Go click on the banners on Stealths site! I am sure the patch will be posted there as soon as its released! Trust me when the patch comes it will be all over the Net you won't miss it.

THANKS STEALTH, GMILLER, SAURIK, HOZY and the Dev Team (I am sure there are many others I forgot to thank)! You guys have really do a great job and deserve a ton of credit and some loot! Thanks again!
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to captjap For This Useful Post:

HoZy (05-21-2009), imlboy (05-22-2009), iphoneboob (05-21-2009), mr.sparky (05-21-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

^I agree^

Lately its just been so much arguing and whining that I dont even want to read it anymore.

Page 217 of 464 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207215216217218219 227 267 317 ... LastLast