Page 216 of 464 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206214215216217218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HoZy View Post

You might have to wait till we release a B6 JB....

"They" Do have names you know...
    See! Now that's just wrong! You have a lot of people here frustrated because we can't complete cuztomize our phones and here comes this guy showing off! I'm prety sure that hes not going to share how he got wallpaper (that's if he is on 3.0) Is like be in a place where every body is hungry and you came with a lot of food show it but not share it!

Have you guys ever wondered what happens when a 2.2.1 jailbroken app crashes on 3.0?

I mean, it is understandable that there are compatibility issues, but I'm sure installing mobilesubstrate apps via Cydia or Icy can damage or remove important 3.0 upgrades.

Am I the only one worried about what jailbroken apps do to my phone? When I install an app, and it crashes upon launch, I get edgy upon what files were overwritten upon installing it.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bless One View Post
    Have you guys ever wondered what happens when a 2.2.1 jailbroken app crashes on 3.0?

I mean, it is understandable that there are compatibility issues, but I'm sure installing mobilesubstrate apps via Cydia or Icy can damage or remove important 3.0 upgrades.

Am I the only one worried about what jailbroken apps do to my phone? When I install an app, and it crashes upon launch, I get edgy upon what files were overwritten upon installing it.
    Just reinstall the OS & re-jailbreak. It's not going to melt your CPU
    Last edited by jarednl4; 05-21-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

HoZy is not on the dev team. But he is responsible for creating the bundles that jailbreak 3.0. He is also the kingpin iPhone grandmasta! LMAO

@HoZy Don't be a tease, that's my job

Quote Originally Posted by jarednl4 View Post
    I don't think that is OS 3...that's 2.x with an MMS I think?

Notice the sticky buttons don't have a grey border.
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    See! Now that's just wrong! You have a lot of people here frustrated because we can't complete cuztomize our phones and here comes this guy showing off! I'm prety sure that hes not going to share how he got wallpaper (that's if he is on 3.0) Is like be in a place where every body is hungry and you came with a lot of food show it but not share it!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoZy
    Look just below the close button. Notice the little spotlight magnifying glass?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

^ What a tease
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

That screenshot makes our hunger even bigger. Actually its the only thing I really want right now: Change the wallpaper and install some time widgets.

So do I really need to wait another week(or longer) to make this possible? :-)

Edit: Mhm, I just saw this on Bigboss his blog you can read the following:
    1) SBSettings - In addition to patching current kernel in current jailbreak to get this to work (sorry, I will not be able to give this patch out, wait for 3.0 to be released),
    This would mean that we need to wait even longer.
    Last edited by 3rdeye; 05-21-2009 at 01:50 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Dam it. Well I've waited this long what's another week or 6

:/
    Last edited by mattchiro; 05-21-2009 at 03:09 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a risk we all took to be on 3.0. You all knew that many things weren't going to work.

So why is everyone complainin? If you want winterbroad so bad go back to 2.2.1

I had to get that out
    Last edited by Dust Busta; 05-21-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, now im running beta 5 and thinking about downgrading to 2.2.1 until patch is released. I'm on at&t. How do i downgrade and still have my phone calls working and how do i get around the itunes 8.2 ********...? If someone can help me with that instead of popping up a "how to downgrade" from march while still it was still running 8.1 then i will say hell with it and downgrade.

Thanks in advanced!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    Ok, now im running beta 5 and thinking about downgrading to 2.2.1 until patch is released. I'm on at&t. How do i downgrade and still have my phone calls working and how do i get around the itunes 8.2 ********...? If someone can help me with that instead of popping up a "how to downgrade" from march while still it was still running 8.1 then i will say hell with it and downgrade.

Thanks in advanced!
    Start by doing a shift restore of your phone with the 2.2.1 ipsw eventually you will get an error of 1013 or something of the like. This is normal! Next just run a regular dev team quickpwn and you're phone should be fine and have service. Let me know if you need help.

Also just to warn you, 3.0 backups are not compatible with 2.2.1 so I hope you have an older backup or don't mind starting from scratch

@hozy man you're pissing me off. I want backgrounds!!!!!!! lol
    Last edited by rburg; 05-21-2009 at 03:45 PM.

Default Beta 6 here!!! Awsome
    Beta 6 here!!!Finally

Thanks

Is this another joke?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^yes. nothing yet

what the hell was the point of that??? wouldn't be so upsettin if beta 5 wasnt rubbish! not even that bothered bout the jailbreak, just want the bug fixes

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

There should be a slap button....SO EVERY TIME someone makes a stupid post,we could cyberslap them......
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Default Beta 6
    Was meant to be a jole!! Sorry guys was just bored and frustrated with Beta 5 and how much it sucks. Atleast you all got a few seconds of excitement

Great... But why on earth did Stealth told us that they were releasing it with beta 6?

^hoZy: since you got winterboard running and provided us with the jailbreaks before plus you are not a member of the (official) dev team(so probably not restricted to their plans): are you going to share this with us just like before?
    Last edited by 3rdeye; 05-21-2009 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    Great... But why on earth did Stealth told us that they were releasing it with beta 6?

please ignore him121213, He seriously woke up on the wrong side of the bed by the sounds of things...

Page 216 of 464 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206214215216217218 226 266 316 ... LastLast