Page 216 of 464 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206214215216217218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #4301
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    3,015
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HoZy View Post


    You might have to wait till we release a B6 JB....



    "They" Do have names you know...
    See! Now that's just wrong! You have a lot of people here frustrated because we can't complete cuztomize our phones and here comes this guy showing off! I'm prety sure that hes not going to share how he got wallpaper (that's if he is on 3.0) Is like be in a place where every body is hungry and you came with a lot of food show it but not share it!

  2. #4302
    Have you guys ever wondered what happens when a 2.2.1 jailbroken app crashes on 3.0?

    I mean, it is understandable that there are compatibility issues, but I'm sure installing mobilesubstrate apps via Cydia or Icy can damage or remove important 3.0 upgrades.

    Am I the only one worried about what jailbroken apps do to my phone? When I install an app, and it crashes upon launch, I get edgy upon what files were overwritten upon installing it.

  3. #4303
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bless One View Post
    Have you guys ever wondered what happens when a 2.2.1 jailbroken app crashes on 3.0?

    I mean, it is understandable that there are compatibility issues, but I'm sure installing mobilesubstrate apps via Cydia or Icy can damage or remove important 3.0 upgrades.

    Am I the only one worried about what jailbroken apps do to my phone? When I install an app, and it crashes upon launch, I get edgy upon what files were overwritten upon installing it.
    Just reinstall the OS & re-jailbreak. It's not going to melt your CPU
    Last edited by jarednl4; 05-21-2009 at 12:54 PM.

  4. #4304
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    HoZy is not on the dev team. But he is responsible for creating the bundles that jailbreak 3.0. He is also the kingpin iPhone grandmasta! LMAO

    @HoZy Don't be a tease, that's my job

  5. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by jarednl4 View Post
    I don't think that is OS 3...that's 2.x with an MMS I think?

    Notice the sticky buttons don't have a grey border.
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    See! Now that's just wrong! You have a lot of people here frustrated because we can't complete cuztomize our phones and here comes this guy showing off! I'm prety sure that hes not going to share how he got wallpaper (that's if he is on 3.0) Is like be in a place where every body is hungry and you came with a lot of food show it but not share it!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoZy
    Look just below the close button. Notice the little spotlight magnifying glass?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  6. #4306
    iPhoneaholic bdwayneh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    422
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts

    ^ What a tease
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

  7. #4307
    That screenshot makes our hunger even bigger. Actually its the only thing I really want right now: Change the wallpaper and install some time widgets.

    So do I really need to wait another week(or longer) to make this possible? :-)

    Edit: Mhm, I just saw this on Bigboss his blog you can read the following:
    1) SBSettings - In addition to patching current kernel in current jailbreak to get this to work (sorry, I will not be able to give this patch out, wait for 3.0 to be released),
    This would mean that we need to wait even longer.
    Last edited by 3rdeye; 05-21-2009 at 01:50 PM.

  8. #4308
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    Dam it. Well I've waited this long what's another week or 6

  9. #4309
    :/
    Last edited by mattchiro; 05-21-2009 at 03:09 PM.

  10. #4310
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts

    It was a risk we all took to be on 3.0. You all knew that many things weren't going to work.

    So why is everyone complainin? If you want winterbroad so bad go back to 2.2.1

    I had to get that out
    Last edited by Dust Busta; 05-21-2009 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #4311
    previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    361
    Thanks
    252
    Thanked 297 Times in 107 Posts

    Ok, now im running beta 5 and thinking about downgrading to 2.2.1 until patch is released. I'm on at&t. How do i downgrade and still have my phone calls working and how do i get around the itunes 8.2 ********...? If someone can help me with that instead of popping up a "how to downgrade" from march while still it was still running 8.1 then i will say hell with it and downgrade.

    Thanks in advanced!

  12. #4312
    iPhoneaholic rburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 90 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    Ok, now im running beta 5 and thinking about downgrading to 2.2.1 until patch is released. I'm on at&t. How do i downgrade and still have my phone calls working and how do i get around the itunes 8.2 ********...? If someone can help me with that instead of popping up a "how to downgrade" from march while still it was still running 8.1 then i will say hell with it and downgrade.

    Thanks in advanced!
    Start by doing a shift restore of your phone with the 2.2.1 ipsw eventually you will get an error of 1013 or something of the like. This is normal! Next just run a regular dev team quickpwn and you're phone should be fine and have service. Let me know if you need help.

    Also just to warn you, 3.0 backups are not compatible with 2.2.1 so I hope you have an older backup or don't mind starting from scratch

    @hozy man you're pissing me off. I want backgrounds!!!!!!! lol
    Last edited by rburg; 05-21-2009 at 03:45 PM.

  13. #4313
    Default Beta 6 here!!! Awsome
    Beta 6 here!!!Finally

  14. #4314
    Green Apple iphoneboob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kitchener Ontario Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Is this another joke?

  15. #4315
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    ^yes. nothing yet

  16. #4316
    what the hell was the point of that??? wouldn't be so upsettin if beta 5 wasnt rubbish! not even that bothered bout the jailbreak, just want the bug fixes

  17. #4317
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    There should be a slap button....SO EVERY TIME someone makes a stupid post,we could cyberslap them......
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

  18. #4318
    Default Beta 6
    Was meant to be a jole!! Sorry guys was just bored and frustrated with Beta 5 and how much it sucks. Atleast you all got a few seconds of excitement

  19. #4319
    Great... But why on earth did Stealth told us that they were releasing it with beta 6?

    ^hoZy: since you got winterboard running and provided us with the jailbreaks before plus you are not a member of the (official) dev team(so probably not restricted to their plans): are you going to share this with us just like before?
    Last edited by 3rdeye; 05-21-2009 at 04:57 PM.

  20. #4320
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    Great... But why on earth did Stealth told us that they were releasing it with beta 6?


    please ignore him121213, He seriously woke up on the wrong side of the bed by the sounds of things...

Page 216 of 464 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206214215216217218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •