+ Reply
Page 207 of 464 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197205206207208209 217 257 307 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Originally Posted by griff1211 This patch everyone is talking about...is it for Beta 5 & will worm for Beta 6 as well? Theming, ringtones, wallpapers, Winteboard all functioning as it
    previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    This patch everyone is talking about...is it for Beta 5 & will worm for Beta 6 as well? Theming, ringtones, wallpapers, Winteboard all functioning as it should? Sorry, with the site being slow I haven't been keeping up the past three days : (
    Yes and more...

Stealth, how's Rogue status going....
    Last edited by iPhoneMuscle; 05-19-2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The site is seems to be functioning better now. I'll be up late & am registered with Dev if I can help out with testing : )

Hoping the patch will speed up going through settings. My phone disconnects from WiFi when It goes into sleep mode. It also doesn't remember to connect to the known connection : ( I have to manually select it everytime
    Last edited by griff1211; 05-19-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Site is running faster now for me. I'll be up late as I have no work or class tomorrow! Plenty of homework though.

You guys and your wives. LOL My gf is the same way, she always gets angry at me when I go on it plus she never understands why I always mod it so much. She gets confused because I change my theme every week. Lmao. On the plus side though she loves playing scoops on it so that alleviates some of the tension.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Try this one:

MD2: 76dd0f2d4e87a576ae71a6d26b878757
    MD4: e200531bd47386c678bd158257812358
    MD5: f69f24f1784c608054806e21d0deef4a
    CRC 8, ccitt, 16, 32 :

CRYPT (form: $ MD5? $ SALT $ CRYPT):
    $1
    (form: SALT[2] CRYPT[11]):
    psras5BCLUCR.

SHA1: 1b8ccfeb48fa544ae196d138b5763398142668ab
    RIPEMD-160:
    a684973addcffb6a26a65578e74b0d0c989f35c4

too easy smittyjf? lol

me thinks smittyjf is getting first dibs.
    Jeeze I thought I was first dibs...Jk

Smitty

Thanks

WOW we are a bunch of impatient people. We should be on xanaxs or something
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Thanks

Haha I'm so damn impatient when it comes to technology it isn't even funny. LOL

Thanks

^ we should change the thread name to the people who are to impatient to wait for 3.0 offical release. I think it would be fitting to most of use in here. LOL
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdwayneh View Post
    ^ we should change the thread name to the people who are to impatient to wait for 3.0 offical release. I think it would be fitting to most of use in here. LOL
    Pfft, when 3.0 is officially released we'll all be pissed cause we won't have a new firmware to play with every couple of weeks. Bring on the 4.0 Pre-Alpha leaks!

Thanks

^ So true

Thanks

@Untaken Oh christ I don't even want to think about it. hahaha

My iPhone is a Part of Me lightmaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rburg View Post
    You guys and your wives. LOL My gf is the same way, she always gets angry at me when I go on it plus she never understands why I always mod it so much. She gets confused because I change my theme every week. Lmao. On the plus side though she loves playing scoops on it so that alleviates some of the tension.
    Wow, I feel really lucky. My girlfriend is about as addicted to my iTouch as I am. And thankfully, she loves that I mod it and she also likes to know the technical details behind modding it. When she has saved up enough money and bought an iTouch of her own, she'll be on this forum as much as I am. (BTW, that's one of the ways that I know she's the one. )
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Wow, I feel really lucky. My girlfriend is about as addicted to my iTouch as I am. And thankfully, she loves that I mod it and she also likes to know the technical details behind modding it. When she has saved up enough money and bought an iTouch of her own, she'll be on this forum as much as I am. (BTW, that's one of the ways that I know she's the one. )
    Wow you really are lucky. I tried offering to buy her one but she wouldn't hear of it. Oh well, she's still amazing though.

Thanks

Ok...I just got back from seeing Angels & Demons...

I have come to the conclusion that Stealth is at the head of a vast conspiracy to undermine the productive of society by getting them hooked on "the Holy Grail" of iPhone code with the ultimate goal of enslaving the World!!!

"What are we going to do tomorrow Brain?!?"

"The same thing we do every night Pinky......"

Thanks

^ My wife has an iphone and She lets me mod it and all but she is not into herself.

Thanks

^ My wife has an iphone and She lets me mod it and all but she is not into herself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jarednl4 View Post
    Ok...I just got back from seeing Angels & Demons...

I have come to the conclusion that Stealth is at the head of a vast conspiracy to undermine the productive of society by getting them hooked on "the Holy Grail" of iPhone code with the ultimate goal of enslaving the World!!!

"What are we going to do tomorrow Brain?!?"

"The same thing we do every night Pinky......"
    LMFAO!!! Dude I think you may be right. hahahaha

My iPhone is a Part of Me lightmaster's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone gone through and counted how many double and triple posts there have been in the last 2-3 days? I imagine that there have been quite a few.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

@lightmaster I would imagine quite a few with all the glitchiness of the site of late.

Hmm I wonder where stealth is... all is quiet on the western front....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I'm here

Thanks

I'm starting think that I'm the only woman reading this thread and getting dirty looks from her significant other who thinks I'm having an affair with some1. I'm the computer nerd and he's technilogically challenged. He keeps telling me that if it accepted "special" attachments that I would leave him.

I was hoping for a late night beta but I guess I'll check back in the morning.

Come oooonnnnn beta 6.....!!!