Page 205 of 464 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195203204205206207 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

WOW....more than 4 plus pages for only today on people waiting on the patch... but my only qstn is its already middle of may and only on beat 5 and june is near, and the past os took like 9 betas, seems like apple holding back, i wounder how many more betas left...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Haha my wife and kid are starting to give me the finger when I pass by them in the night.
    And i though i was the only one with that problem... especially when she's slipping and is 1am and the glow of the lap top is on her face! lol!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

^lmao

I think the beta 6 will be out tomorrow night not tonight! Because the beta 5 came out on the 06 May and 15 days will be tomorrow. Apple is changing plans I think.
    IPHONE 3G "DEV" (LETS HACK THIS IPHONE!)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    i think the beta 6 will be out tomorrow night not tonight! Because the beta 5 came out on the 06 may and 15 days will be tomorrow. Apple is changing plans i think.
    silence!!! I'll kill you!!!:d

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

This is like a bad dream...Someone wake me>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks

REFRESH! no patch... REFRESH! no beta6... REFRESH! no patch... REFRESH! no beta...

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    silence!!! I'll kill you!!!:d

Bring it on dude, come on down here to mexico. I will just give you a little swine flu.

Just kinding.

Come beta 6 we need you!!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

My kids say this ....

My iPhone is wife #1, PC is wife #2, and my wife is wife #3 ....

LMAO ..........
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

Quote Originally Posted by 24trepid View Post
    My kids say this ....

My iPhone is wife #1, PC is wife #2, and my wife is wife #3 ....

LMAO ..........

Damn that mean. But I think my wife thinks the same thing as your kid does. The first iphone never got it to mexico city. Unless by blackmarket. And now last year with the Iphone 3G. I had to have one. Well from day one. I have not let go of it! Programming, gaming and all. It fun as hell. And with this great $30 dollar 3G Server down here its great!

Question,

Did anyone here get the Push notification email to test it with apple. I didn't and I am a developer that kind of sucks. If anyone is not going to test it can I please!!!
    Last edited by grmiller; 05-19-2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'm so BORED!

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    I'm so BORED!
    Same, same! I think this patch is going to help me out with a couple of personal programs I have made. But I will have to wait.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grmiller View Post
    Same, same! I think this patch is going to help me out with a couple of personal programs I have made. But I will have to wait.

If you ever need a beta tester, I'm here for ya bro.

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    If you ever need a beta tester, I'm here for ya bro.
    I think I will. Also I got you in mind from the day. I registered you on the dev spot bro! Thanks for the offer. I will keep you tuned. I hope it goes very well.

I think everyone will buy my app. But you know for friends I can always do redeem codes!

You have to bring your wife over to the iPhone side. I bought her on for her b-day(after days trying to convince here to dump her razor & verizon) and now she's hooked! No jailbreaking , just facebook and scrabble. But it doesn't matter she can't look at me with that pissed off look now. Haha

You have to bring your wife over to the iPhone side. I bought her on for her b-day(after days trying to convince here to dump her razor & verizon) and now she's hooked! No jailbreaking , just facebook and scrabble. But it doesn't matter she can't look at me with that pissed off look now. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by peteo View Post
    Listen dude,

I wife has had every cell phone and electronic device I have had. I got her a Blackberry 8100 than Blackberry 8310 and now a iphone 3G, also a itouch 1G and 2G. Ipod 3G video. And all. Dude she plays games four or five times a day until the battery goes died about the same amount of times per day and she still gets made at me. I just turned 30 yesterday the 18 of May and I have one little girl that is 5 years old going on 6 and a new born that has about 2 months. My dautgher also has a iphone 3G!

But no matter what. You have to spend family time!

You have to bring your wife over to the iPhone side. I bought her one for her b-day(after days trying to convince here to dump her razor & verizon) and now she's hooked! No jailbreaking , just facebook and scrabble. But it doesn't matter she can't look at me with that pissed off look now. Haha

I just got off work, time to see how many times I can hit F5 before my finger/hand/arm falls off. Bring on the patch/Beta 6!

Also...

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Post #4000 gets something special
    What did I win?

Page 205 of 464 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195203204205206207 215 255 305 ... LastLast