Page 181 of 464 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Default Will it be able to fix error 1011
    will the new verson of iphone firmware 3.0 be able to fix the error 1011 will it be able to fix the currupted baseband or firmware???

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I have been working on it for 15 hours

The jailbreak process will need to be redone. You will have to run quckpwn again with a new patch.
    If you need an iTouch tester, let me know. I'm about willing to do anything to make my iTouch work properly.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Stealth, if you need a tester for anything.

You know i'm in ............

Im also always here to test... I have a 3g

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Would love to beta test. Let me know Stealth!
    We ain't found s-h-i-t!

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Stealth is hiding again .......
    Follow me on Twitter ... http://www.twitter.com/iTooCrzy

Smack That Thanks Button .........

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Thanks everyone! I will let you all know. I am trying to put some cash together to buy an old 2G and a refurb 3G. It's hard to use my primary phone as a test device. I have to restore my phone several times a night and then try to
    set it back up for normal use during the day. I'm almost there, thanks everyone who donated!

Lightmaster I might have a project for you in a couple days.

-Stealth

iPhone? More like MyPhone captjap's Avatar
    Thanks

Steeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll th!

Thanks everyone! I will let you all know. I am trying to put some cash together to buy an old 2G and a refurb 3G. It's hard to use my primary phone as a test device. I have to restore my phone several times a night and then try to
    set it back up for normal use during the day. I'm almost there, thanks everyone who donated!

Lightmaster I might have a project for you in a couple days.

-Stealth
    Cool. I can't wait to hear what the project is.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

I have a mostly working 2G that I could donate if you're interested. It isn't a great test device, because the top third of the screen doesn't recognize touches, but aside from that it works (or did last time I had it charged).

Thanks

That would be awesome, I was looking at ones with broken screens anyways, I just need it to be able to display, it doesn't have to respond.

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Default FINally
    Stealth, FINALLY! lol

Stealth, FINALLY! lol
    Last edited by iPhoneMuscle; 05-14-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That would be awesome, I was looking at ones with broken screens anyways, I just need it to be able to display, it doesn't have to respond.
    k, I'll find it tonight and make sure it still turns on after a charge. Let me know where to send it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    Stealth, FINALLY! lol

Stealth, FINALLY! lol

Glad to see you made it finally.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT YOU iphoneman123

Quote Originally Posted by britrock View Post
    k, I'll find it tonight and make sure it still turns on after a charge. Let me know where to send it.
    Thanks, Let me know if it still turns on. It will be helpful for several reasons. Jailbreaking for one but I would love to get mms and a2dp working on the 2G

It looks like we might get a better kernel patch that fixes the issues with WinterBoard tonight. If not tonight, then at least some time really soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurik
    WinterBoard on 3.x needs one more kernel patch from the jailbreaks, and a few hours from me to verify there are no 3.x-only bugs. @Florinioo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    It looks like we might get a better kernel patch that fixes the issues with WinterBoard tonight. If not tonight, then at least some time really soon.
    Don't worry I will post some screenshots for you

Thanks

Everyone is at the edge of there seat.
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Quote Originally Posted by bdwayneh View Post
    Everyone is at the edge of there seat.
    Seriously.

I'm guessing that the fixed patched for the kernel will probably fix more issues than just the ones with WinterBoard. Do you know what all it will fix, Stealth?

Thanks

^

I have my fingers crossed hoping this pops out the front facing camera
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Quote Originally Posted by bdwayneh View Post
    ^

I have my fingers crossed hoping this pops out the front facing camera
    That's nothing. I heard a rumor this one will add a camera to my iTouch!

Everyone knows that StealthBravo is the "iPhone 3.0 God", so we just need to pray that he will be kind enough to us and answer our prays.

Page 181 of 464 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 191 231 281 ... LastLast