Page 180 of 464 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170178179180181182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,600 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks

all this talk I had to go buy a slingbox. I choose the solo one. I must say it looks good really impressed. Easy to install. But my mobile substrate isn't working either. So I guess for the time being no 3g tv.
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bdwayneh View Post
    all this talk I had to go buy a slingbox. I choose the solo one. I must say it looks good really impressed. Easy to install. But my mobile substrate isn't working either. So I guess for the time being no 3g tv.
    Don't worry, its being handled

Has someone reached out to Saurik to fix MobileSubstrate? This is the only thing holding us back right?

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Don't worry, its being handled
    Does this mean MS is being updated...as in...we'll have this up and running in a day or so?
    Last edited by jarednl4; 05-13-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

stealth you are the man
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

You can get around the "you-must-be-registered-with-a-dev-for-some-fee-to-use-iTunes" requirement by removing these two lines from SystemVersion.plist in /System/Library/CoreServices:

<key>ReleaseType</key>
    <string>Beta</string>

Currently connected to iTunes 8.2 with my iPod Touch 1G, restored to an old backup from pre-3.0B5, and am currently re-adding my music.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Going back to jailbreak... anyone has change the fonts with Font Swap?

ugg

I just updated to beta 5, and cydia was on my springboard and loaded just fine. I then synced, and cydia is gone!

The last time I had cydia was before the first 3.0 beta, and I used sbs to launch it, so I had hidden it with poof. I guess it is still hidden... is there anything I can do to fix it? I haven't installed ssh or mobile terminal yet...

The only thing I can think of is to install beta 5 fresh again, and install poof before syncing. Can anyone think of an easier solution?

Quote Originally Posted by britrock View Post
    ugg

I just updated to beta 5, and cydia was on my springboard and loaded just fine. I then synced, and cydia is gone!

The last time I had cydia was before the first 3.0 beta, and I used sbs to launch it, so I had hidden it with poof. I guess it is still hidden... is there anything I can do to fix it? I haven't installed ssh or mobile terminal yet...

The only thing I can think of is to install beta 5 fresh again, and install poof before syncing. Can anyone think of an easier solution?
    I had the same problem. Go into Settings -> General -> Restrictions. Then click "Enable Restrictions". You may have to enter a passcode for it if you haven't already. Then click "Disable Restrictions". Hit the home button and all of your poofed apps will be visible again.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

britrock (05-13-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I had the same problem. Go into Settings -> General -> Restrictions. Then click "Enable Restrictions". You may have to enter a passcode for it if you haven't already. Then click "Disable Restrictions". Hit the home button and all of your poofed apps will be visible again.
    AWESOME!

You saved me a lot of time. Thank you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Going back to jailbreak... anyone has change the fonts with Font Swap?
    i do. it works fine for me

Wow phone is significantly faster in and out of apps. Everything runs smooth so glad I found this this morning lol. And thanks again Stealth you really are THE man!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freshtojeff View Post
    Wow phone is significantly faster in and out of apps. Everything runs smooth so glad I found this this morning lol. And thanks again Stealth you really are THE man!!
    Thanks Bro!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

crashzilla00 (05-14-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshtojeff View Post
    Really? sometimes for me it takes 3-5 seconds to completely quit an app and get to the homescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by SBik2 View Post
    Really? sometimes for me it takes 3-5 seconds to completely quit an app and get to the homescreen.
    Yeah for me everything seems to run smoothly, now to just SSH into this baby and try to get things back to how it use to be

Stealth any word on the voipover3g or tricker fix?

Thanks

I have been working on it for 15 hours

The jailbreak process will need to be redone. You will have to run quckpwn again with a new patch.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

crashzilla00 (05-14-2009), peteo (05-14-2009)

Thanks

^ ooooh if you need any testers let me know

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    You will have to run quckpwn again with a new patch.
    where is the problem, last month I have done 100 time, give us the toy

for mobile substrate I'm ready to repwn 1000 times

Quote Originally Posted by Icchesetir View Post
    where is the problem, last month I have done 100 time, give us the toy

for mobile substrate I'm ready to repwn 1000 times
    lol same here

Thanks

^ HAHA. I am hoping to have it ready real soon. There are several different people and groups working on it. I am in touch with all of them. I will let you all know when it is ready.

I may just have to post a screen shot tonight to hold you over

24. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

crashzilla00 (05-14-2009)

Page 180 of 464 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170178179180181182 190 230 280 ... LastLast