Page 167 of 464 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167168169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

  1. #3321
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    ^ Sorry guys, I have been sitting on this cydia thing since yesterday afternoon. Saurik seeded it and we were not allowed to release

  2. #3322
    ^ Stealth, are you talking about Cydia for os 3.0? That would also mean that Winterboard will be compatible soon

  3. #3323
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    ^ Sorry guys, I have been sitting on this cydia thing since yesterday afternoon. Saurik seeded it and we were not allowed to release
    Stop chatting and jailbreak our old iPhones

    I'm also kidding take your time

  4. #3324
    Jailbreak and activation for 2g and 3g and ipod touch
    UploadBox :: Downloading QuickPwn-030-5.zip

    have fun

  5. #3325
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jordan04 View Post
    Stop chatting and jailbreak our old iPhones

    I'm also kidding take your time
    HAHA That why I haven't been around! I will have something for you real soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
    Jailbreak and activation for 2g and 3g and ipod touch
    UploadBox :: Downloading QuickPwn-030-5.zip

    have fun
    That is the russians release. remember it doesn't install cydia!

    I will have one that does it all very soon
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 05-09-2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    HAHA That why I haven't been around! I will have something for you real soon!



    That is the russians release. remember it doesn't install cydia!

    I will have one that does it all very soon
    hm i just copy/paste the new cydia over the icy in the quickpwn directory... and it worked ^^

  7. #3327
    after quickpwn cydia, install winterboard lite
    change the name of winterboard.app to something else like winter.app
    and all work great together

  8. #3328
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I want cydia back so i going to wait 'til tomorrow ( damn jetlag )

    Night everybody except for you Stealth

  9. #3329
    Green Apple iphoneboob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kitchener Ontario Canada
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Default cydia 3.0
    I can confirm that winterboard still crashes iPhone. It actually made every app crash on SpringBoard, I couldn't even get into my settings app to see what my IP address was(at my girlfriends house) to SSH. Time to restore again I guess.

  10. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by bro View Post
    Jailbreak and activation for 2g and 3g and ipod touch
    UploadBox :: Downloading QuickPwn-030-5.zip

    have fun
    Nice timing, I just got Cydia to work on my iTouch 1g running 3.0 beta 4. I'm going to attempt to add Cydia to the Russians release now and install and jailbreak beta 5.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  11. #3331
    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneboob View Post
    I can confirm that winterboard still crashes iPhone. It actually made every app crash on SpringBoard, I couldn't even get into my settings app to see what my IP address was(at my girlfriends house) to SSH. Time to restore again I guess.
    change the winterboard.app to winter.app or something.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to loco69 For This Useful Post:

    iphoneboob (05-10-2009)

  13. #3332
    can someone pls upload the services.plist for 3.0 with the right directories? :/ cant use ssh :/

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to silent For This Useful Post:

    iphoneboob (05-10-2009)

  15. #3333
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,477
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    hm i just copy/paste the new cydia over the icy in the quickpwn directory... and it worked ^^
    Great! Since you all have it under control, I am taking a few days off. Hope my PM Box isn't too full. Later everyone!

  16. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Great! Since you all have it under control, I am taking a few days off. Hope my PM Box isn't too full. Later everyone!
    Hey I need help the I cant get ifile to work!!!
    IPHONE 3G "DEV" (LETS HACK THIS IPHONE!)

  17. #3335
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Enjoy your rest :P

  18. #3336
    Quote Originally Posted by loco69 View Post
    after quickpwn cydia, install winterboard lite
    change the name of winterboard.app to something else like winter.app
    and all work great together
    Seriously, is that all it takes to make WinterBoard not crash everything?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  19. #3337
    yep
    just make sure u quickpwn cydia first

  20. #3338
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fort Erie, ON
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gipaq View Post
    Hi All,

    Winterboard is working on Beta5 (Kind of). Read CAREFULLY you can have problems if you do not follow the directions CAREFULLY.

    Here is what I did.

    1. Install CyDelete from Icy (So you can uninstall Winterboard if needed).
    2. Install the following Repo on Icy: http://david.ashman.com/beta/
    3. Install the theme you like (I have installed Smoog 1.3)
    4. Install ifile from Icy
    5. Install Winterboard Lite (0.9.2796-5). This will also install the Regular Winterboard (0.9.27.96-1).
    6. Run Winterboard and choose the theme you like. It will be applied fine (atleast Smoog 1.3 did).
    7. After this you will notice that you can NOT RUN ICE ANYMORE.
    8. What I did is use ifile and Delete the Winterboard.app from the Applications folder.
    9. Icy will RUN AGAIN.
    10. Even if you reboot the Iphone the theme will be still applied.
    11. If you need to install another theme then you will havev to remove the old theme (my case Smoog 1.3) from Icy and also you will need to remove Winterboard and Winterboard lite. Install the themes you like again from Icy and Reinstall Winterboard and Winterboard lite again.


    I hope the guide is clear. Use at your own risk. Make sure you backup your phone before you try.

    Have Fun!

    GIPAQ
    I was wondering if only certain themes work and if I am doing something wrong. I did exactly instructed and icons don't show up properly and neither does the theme's wallpaper.


  21. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Seriously, is that all it takes to make WinterBoard not crash everything?
    The simple solution for if it wont work : SSH onto your phone when winterboard is installed( and it made your apps crash when opening) and remove the winterboard.app directory complete. All programs will work again, and you don`t need to restore your phone. Downside -> still no working Winterboard

  22. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I was wondering if only certain themes work and if I am doing something wrong. I did exactly instructed and icons don't show up properly and neither does the theme's wallpaper.

    The icons have to be 65x65 pixels or smaller and wallpapers don't work yet.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



Page 167 of 464 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157165166167168169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •