Page 152 of 464 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Tethering is still in there and working, don't have to use the custom ipcc file. MMS however is gone until we can jailbreak.

No skipping on my moto s9 stereo bluetooth headset while listening to music anymore, looks like they added some bluetooth fixes.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dragon974 View Post
    Tethering is still in there and working, don't have to use the custom ipcc file. MMS however is gone until we can jailbreak.

No skipping on my moto s9 stereo bluetooth headset while listening to music anymore, looks like they added some bluetooth fixes.
    Some people have MMS and some don't for some reason. Your right this will be fixed once jailbreak is released.

Good to hear about the bluetooth because I am getting sick of all the skipping.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Some people have MMS and some don't for some reason. Your right this will be fixed once jailbreak is released.

Good to hear about the bluetooth because I am getting sick of all the skipping.
    Are the people you are talking about on the ATT network? Maybe if they aren't, thats why they see it?

Thanks

^ One AT&T and one person on another carrier

Green Apple
    Thanks

still downloading beta 5...gonna have to wait until tomorrow to upgrade due to the fact i have two finals tomorrow and the first one is at 8:00 A.M...good luck with the jailbreak stealth!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cswarthrob View Post
    still downloading beta 5...gonna have to wait until tomorrow to upgrade due to the fact i have two finals tomorrow and the first one is at 8:00 A.M...good luck with the jailbreak stealth!!!!
    Good luck on your finals! I just finished mines on Tuesday, now I'm free from school until June...summer school.

Thanks

Beta 5 seems quicker then beta 4

MMS is working (I have to use another sims card my card is not provisioned)
    Tethering is working (I am writing this message while tethering)

also in my cellular data network page there are three different places for apn settings

cellular data
    visual voicemail
    mms
    Last edited by bdwayneh; 05-07-2009 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Question Running Beta 5
    I loaded Beta 5 and everything seems to be fine. However I had my phone jailbroken last week on 2.2.1. I used BossPref or something like that. It allowed me to hide icons for apps and access WiFi and other settings easier by sliding my finger across the top of the touchscreen. I upgraded to Beta 4 without removing those settings or unjailbreaking my phone. Now those icons are gone. But when I deleted them on iTunes & did a sync, the phone transferred those apps back to iTunes.

Just curious how I can get those icons back and be able to use them. Or how can I delete them from my phone and reinstall them. When I go into the App Store it shows them as being installed. I guess I could do a complete restore but I'd rather not do that. It's not like I can't use my phone or other apps that I didn't hide. I don't want it to be an issue later down the line.

Thanks for your help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdwayneh View Post
    Beta 5 seems quicker then beta 4

MMS is working (I have to use another sims card my card is not provisioned)
    Tethering is working (I am writing this message while tethering)

also in my cellular data network page there are three different places for apn settings

cellular data
    visual voicemail
    mms
    Sounds good man! I will be installing it tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    I loaded Beta 5 and everything seems to be fine. However I had my phone jailbroken last week on 2.2.1. I used BossPref or something like that. It allowed me to hide icons for apps and access WiFi and other settings easier by sliding my finger across the top of the touchscreen. I upgraded to Beta 4 without removing those settings or unjailbreaking my phone. Now those icons are gone. But when I deleted them on iTunes & did a sync, the phone transferred those apps back to iTunes.

Just curious how I can get those icons back and be able to use them. Or how can I delete them from my phone and reinstall them. When I go into the App Store it shows them as being installed. I guess I could do a complete restore but I'd rather not do that. It's not like I can't use my phone or other apps that I didn't hide. I don't want it to be an issue later down the line.

Thanks for your help

Goto Settings>General>Restrictions Enable Restrictions, then disable them
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 05-07-2009 at 02:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Screen shots in a moment

[IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by bdwayneh; 05-07-2009 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Thanks

Is your SMS sent sound back?
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 05-07-2009 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

griff1211 (05-07-2009)

Smile That was the fix!
    It worked! I can't believe it was that easy. Thanks again & I will post any issues I come across.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Sounds good man! I will be installing it tomorrow morning.

Goto Settings>General>Restrictions Enable Restrictions, then disable them

Thanks

what do you mean sound back?

Thanks

sound confirmation for sent messages

Thanks

Yeap

It was also received it took a few minutes before I got it but I did get it none the less

how is the jailbreak coming along?
    Last edited by bdwayneh; 05-07-2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

is listening to music already implemented? or just a mythos?

via bluetooth of course... ^^
    Last edited by silent; 05-07-2009 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks

its implemented already. no mods needed

also in beta 4? can u tell me how to enable it? ) would be awesome

Thanks

While you are playing music in your ipod app, turn on your bluetooth headphones, the bluetooth symbol will pop up and you can tap it and select your headphones. On beta 4 it connected to the headphones automatically.

Page 152 of 464 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142150151152153154 162 202 252 ... LastLast