Page 133 of 464 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123131132133134135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

I wanted to thank Boxxa for adding me to their DEV account. Big thanks go to StealthBravo and Grmiller for keeping this thread updated with great info

I meant using another sim card cuz when I put my t-mobile so
    in there it say diff sim

Thanks

"A moderator? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"

I hope some one gets that quote.

I disappear for two days and I miss 30+ pages! Won't make that mistake twice. Missed you guys btw. LOL Congrats on the promotion Stealth

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    Anyone having problems with the pre-release of iTunes? I just started having a problem when I refresh my podcasts, iTunes will freeze up and then shut down. Seems whenever I go to the podcasts screen and leave it, iTunes crashes. I can subscribe and download podcasts, but not from the podcast section of iTunes. Only from the store. They seem to sync fine however.
    In iTunes 8.2, if I select one episode of any TV Show, click Get Info and type something in for the Season #, it applies that number as the episode #; if I type something in for the Episode #, it doesn't change anything. If I select multiple episodes and click Get Info, the Season # and Episode # fields work like they are supposed to. Its really weird and very annoying. Has anyone else noticed this?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rburg View Post
    "A moderator? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"

I hope some one gets that quote.

I disappear for two days and I miss 30+ pages! Won't make that mistake twice. Missed you guys btw. LOL Congrats on the promotion Stealth
    I hope you read every post. Thanks!

When can we hope to get a jailbreak for the iTouch 1g?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I hope you read every post. Thanks!

Hahaha you flatter me Stealth! You are indeed the man. LOL

Oh and don't worry I did.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    When can we hope to get a jailbreak for the iTouch 1g?
    The russians posted 10 hours ago that they were releasing their jailbreak tomorrow. I dont know when that is our time

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    The russians posted 10 hours ago that they were releasing their jailbreak tomorrow. I dont know when that is our time
    Sweet. I'm assuming that's going to be Windows only? Why aren't there Mac OS X versions of the jailbreak?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Sweet. I'm assuming that's going to be Windows only? Why aren't there Mac OS X versions of the jailbreak?
    Windows Only. Something about how the mac version compresses the firmware bundles. The windows is super easy to add the bundles. A osx version is a lot tougher.

I dont think we will see a mac version until the dev team releases one. and that is not until 3.0 goes public

Thanks

Ah christ! Just jailbroke my phone. Noticed icy was more sluggish than usual but thought nothing of it. Installed a few programs to get back into my normal jb routine until I installed PowerTool. Everything locked up and now I have the spinning wheel of death.

Oh well time for restore

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    Happened to me too. All I did was bump to the previous screen(or close out program) and then go to the screen where you select your firmware file. If you don't see your iPhone on the left on that screen, then it probably isn't going to confirm you have the right version.
    Still not working. Start Quickpwn go to next screen browse to and select firmware get firmware dose not match or corrupted, cant go any further. I re downloaded quickpwn and tried it again. Still no go

I've JB dozens of times, 1.14 thru 3.0 on same CPU and never had problems. Definately the right firmware, I loaded it 30 minutes before I tried JB.

Smitty

Bluetooth stereo mysteriously started working in the background again ?!? i've been able to check email and messages at the same time.
    I do notice the playback is more choppy than it was on beta 3. It's tolerable, tho.

Does anyone on here have any open spots on their Dev account? thanks!!

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed beta 4 Thursday night & J/B to night. I can't use cyberduck anymore. I have installed a few apps from icy, but most of them don't work yet. I might just go back to 2.2.1 and J/B it later tonight.

Thanks

make sure you have cydia, and core utilities installed for ssh

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

I will give it a shot.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by burdell1 View Post
    Does anyone on here have any open spots on their Dev account? thanks!!
    pm me ur device id

Thanks

Anyone else try power tools on beta 4?

Ok having a bit of a big problem here. Installed the installd file on beta 4 and now my phone won't sync with iTunes. I have no idea why, the comp recognizes it and even pulls up iPhoto. Any idea what's causing this?

Edit: Okay apparently it just killed my phone for the second time tonight. Damn! I thought people had this file working okay on beta 4
    Last edited by rburg; 05-02-2009 at 12:12 AM.

I did reset network settings and it made no difference...

Page 133 of 464 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123131132133134135 143 183 233 ... LastLast