Page 123 of 464 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Woohoo, beta 4 jailbroken on first attempt

Thanks again Stealth!

Question: How do I get all my programs I had installed(through cydia) pre-3.0 beta to show up again? I know they are still on my iPhone because they are taking up space. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Default .Artwork unpacker/packer for iPhone 3.0
    .Artwork unpacker/packer for iPhone 3.0. This will allow you to theme your keyboard, system images, and many other neat things.

Use this app to import/export the Keyboard-latin/Common + other.artwork: ARTWORK FOR 3.0
    Extract the files as is, then copy all the artwork files in Null folder and copy the uikit file (has no extension) in same folder as art.jar.
    then execute either export.cmd or import.cmd.
    Needed latest java installed. the new import artwork file will appear in the folder were the extracted png artwork images are.

Big Thanks to Massimo23 for this release!

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    Woohoo, beta 4 jailbroken on first attempt

Thanks again Stealth!

Question: How do I get all my programs I had installed(through cydia) pre-3.0 beta to show up again? I know they are still on my iPhone because they are taking up space. Thanks
    You need to install them thru icy now. SSH in and delete them.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 04-30-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is there any way to run this on xp through parallels, I updated to service pack 3 and updated the .net framework and I get a popup to send report or don't send. if anyone can help that'll be great, thanks. and thanks again stealth for all your work you've done for mmi and congrats on becoming a mod!

Thank you StealthBravo and conrgatz!

iPhone? More like MyPhone xfsasx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyz View Post
    is there any way to run this on xp through parallels, I updated to service pack 3 and updated the .net framework and I get a popup to send report or don't send. if anyone can help that'll be great, thanks. and thanks again stealth for all your work you've done for mmi and congrats on becoming a mod!

From my understanding it wont work under virtualization

Thanks
    Thanked 2,224 Times in 870 Posts

Ok less get this party started again! my first ? already on beta 4 jailbroke it, SSH in no problem install cydia... now my phone says that is running out of space, look like boss tool is not working,sooo SSH look in the app folder but there's only one folder for each app, still have the apps that i have on beta 3 because i upgrade instead of restore... now the ? how i empty space again? sure i erase all the apps and install it again? less see who answer this one...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Has anybody figured out how to enable the notifications tab yet?

Thanks

never mind boss tool is working now forgot to install core utilities...

Cool Why Jailbreak?
    I have a question for any of you. I'm curious why anyone would want to jailbreak their phone if they can't use any of the themes via Winterboard. Many of you are programmers and SSH to access your iPhone. Maybe that allows you to install different icons, themes, etc. The main reason I jailbroke my phone back when it was 2.2.5 was so I could customize it. Having a Family Guy Theme, or Star Wars, etc.

Will I have to wait until the official OS 3.0 is released to do these things? I'm assuming that is the case & that it won't take long because there is a jailbreak created for each of the betas. Using beta 3 and having it jailbroken it wasn't functioning as fast or well. It didn't bother me but I was curious to hear any of you fill me in on the advantage of having your phone jailbroken now when you can't use Winterboard/Springboard/GUI to customize.

Thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperextension View Post
    Has anybody figured out how to enable the notifications tab yet?

I don't have Carrier and Notifications options under Settings. Is it because I received an error from iTunes (Error 9) when I upgraded to Beta 4? My phone functions fine and it shows in the About section that I have updated to 7A300G.
    Last edited by griff1211; 04-30-2009 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SBik2 View Post
    i would like to know how to enable push notifications also
    Quote Originally Posted by griff1211 View Post
    I don't have Carrier and Notifications options under Settings. Is it because I received an error from iTunes (Error 9) when I upgraded to Beta 4? My phone functions fine and it shows in the About section that I have updated to 7A300G.
    I dont have these settings either. I was asking if anyone has figured out how to enable them yet.

Super grats for the next world president of Modmyi!
    Grats SleathBravo.
    IPHONE 3G "DEV" (LETS HACK THIS IPHONE!)

Sorry Hyperextension. I thought you had those options on your phone and was asking more about it. That's the first time I've seen those options.

Thanks

I don't have Carrier and Notifications options under Settings. Is it because I received an error from iTunes (Error 9) when I upgraded to Beta 4? My phone functions fine and it shows in the About section that I have updated to 7A300G.[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone has these. It is probably a plist that you could edit and get them.
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

QUOTE]

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone has these. It is probably a plist that you could edit and get them.[/QUOTE]

I have the carrier one. Always have here in Canada as we have 2 networks Rogers and Fido.

I am interested in the Notifications tab though.

Thanks

Sorry I would love to be able to help but I have a limited knowledge on editing a plist. Hopefully someone will figure it out soon. What exactly do you want to do with the notification tab?
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason

Thanks

Is this normal? i reinstall all my apps again, SSH in and still have one folder each supposed to be two for app... and every time i install an app it automatically upgrade like it was there... weir!!! but good!

Notifications has to be turn on by Apple, right? So, maybe thats why its not working.

Thanks

Is this normal? i reinstall all my apps again, SSH in and still have one folder each supposed to be two for app... and every time i install an app it automatically upgrade like it was there... weir!!! but good!

iPhone? More like MyPhone SBik2's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey guys.. for those of you on b4.. did you guys restore from a backup from b3? and if you did, do you have any problems?

Thanks

I actually just upgraded to b4 from b3. So far I haven't had any problems. That way I didn't even have to restore.

Page 123 of 464 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 133 173 223 ... LastLast