Page 112 of 464 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 9277

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Firmware 3.0 All Inclusive Jailbroken Awesomeness!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mombopete View Post
    Quickpwn Beta 2 never really worked for Beta 3. It made all appstore apps crash.
    You are correct sir

Thanks

I can confirm using old quickpwn 3.0 beta 3 on iPhone restored with 3.0 beta 4 causes the old "Stuck at Boot Logo" fun.

Worth a shot.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Guess i'll go back to beta 3 until a jailbreak is out for beta 4... thanks again to stealthbravo and grmiller for all the help so far. i'll still keep reading this tread to find out when it's jailbreakable tho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Laferney View Post
    Guess i'll go back to beta 3 until a jailbreak is out for beta 4... thanks again to stealthbravo and grmiller for all the help so far. i'll still keep reading this tread to find out when it's jailbreakable tho
    Just keep your eyes peeled! Its coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Just keep your eyes peeled! Its coming soon!
    Its coming soon, just like a working Cydia, SBSettings, and WinterBoard for 3.0 beta, right?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Woot woot! Big shout out to Stealth and emarty69! Thanks to them I have updated to 3.0 Beta 4 successfuly!

Quick question...How do you enable tethering and mms?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Its coming soon, just like a working Cydia, SBSettings, and WinterBoard for 3.0 beta, right?
    V has already jailbroken beta 4 bro, he is testing right now and will be seeded soon.

The moment beta 2 came out saurik said that he would have cydia and winterboard up and running very quickly. Who am I to question saurik? I asked him if he was going to release it while 3.0 was still in beta and he said yes so that not that many users were using it and he could have them on beta status also. Its been 4 weeks now and I don't know what to think.

Bigboss said pretty quickly after beta 3 that he was going to wait until 3.0 was out of beta before releasing SBSettings or Boss Prefs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHighJacked View Post
    Woot woot! Big shout out to Stealth and emarty69! Thanks to them I have updated to 3.0 Beta 4 successfuly!

Quick question...How do you enable tethering and mms?
    check out my mms thread in my signature
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 04-29-2009 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone jjr3211's Avatar
    Thanks

well thats good to know

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unfortunately I am from the UK and dont have AT&T. Is there an alternative?
    I am on o2

Thanks

Unfortunately I am from the UK and dont have AT&T. Is there an alternative?
    I am on o2
    Yea, use my ipcc for o2! LOL

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

MrHighJacked (04-29-2009)

V has already jailbroken beta 4 bro, he is testing right now and will be seeded soon.
    Stealth if you are in touch with V could you please request to include a services.plistpatch in the jailbreak.

Many thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saronline View Post
    Stealth if you are in touch with V could you please request to include a services.plistpatch in the jailbreak.

Many thanks
    LOL. You are all over the services.plist. Yea, a lot of people were not happy with the last release. The people want their diskaid! Will do!

I second that shout
    thanks to stealth for compiling all this information in one thread and emarty69 for the dev spot!
    I will definally upgrade to beta 4 as soon as the JB comes out.
    thanks again!

LOL. You are all over the services.plist. Yea, a lot of people were not happy with the last release. The people want their diskaid! Will do!
    Stealth buddy I hate jailbreaking man. I have never used Cydia or Installer. Actually the first thing i did after jailbreaking Beta 3 was to delete icy The only reason I need it is because I am in Dubai. I have two iphones officially unlocked. My phone on O2 on international roaming works fine. But the other one with the Dubai sim has major issues with caller ID. The only way to fix caller ID in unsupported countries is to replace the Default.phoneformat file in the Appsupport folder. I swear man anyone here who can change Default.phoneformat or fix caller id without jailbreaking I will send them a brand new iPhone!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saronline View Post
    Stealth buddy I hate jailbreaking man. I have never used Cydia or Installer. Actually the first thing i did after jailbreaking Beta 3 was to delete icy The only reason I need it is because I am in Dubai. I have two iphones officially unlocked. My phone on O2 on international roaming works fine. But the other one with the Dubai sim has major issues with caller ID. The only way to fix caller ID in unsupported countries is to replace the Default.phoneformat file in the Appsupport folder. I swear man anyone here who can change Default.phoneformat or fix caller id without jailbreaking I will send them a brand new iPhone!!!!!!!!
    I know what you are saying. Would be nice to be able to flash the default.phoneformat without jailbreak but I dont see that happening.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice one stealth! Tethering is working fine. Just need to figure out how to activate picture messaging. Hmmmm....

Thanks

Nice one stealth! Tethering is working fine. Just need to figure out how to activate picture messaging. Hmmmm....
    you have to call o2 and tell them to provision it. They are blocking it right now!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

MrHighJacked (04-29-2009)

Default Dear SleathBravo
    Did you get the Telcel Mexico ipcc working yet let me know. I will try it out. Just upload them please!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I just want to give a BIG THANKS! to grmiller and StealthBravo for all their hard work, knowledge & help!! Thanks Guys You Rock!!!!

Please guys remember that you need Itunes 8.2 pre-release. If not you will get a Error 10 meesage. You have to have it to activate okay because if not apple it blocking that way!

Page 112 of 464 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 ... LastLast