Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can't jailbreak after restore

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default can't jailbreak after restore
    I was having some minor issues so I decided to restore just to get a clean restart. Now when I try to jailbreak using AppTapp, I get to the "connect to itunes" screen and click continue and it tells me I haven't held the buttons long enough. I'm doing everything the same way I have several times before and I am choosing the right firmware but no luck. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by MrNoSox View Post
    I was having some minor issues so I decided to restore just to get a clean restart. Now when I try to jailbreak using AppTapp, I get to the "connect to itunes" screen and click continue and it tells me I haven't held the buttons long enough. I'm doing everything the same way I have several times before and I am choosing the right firmware but no luck. Anyone else having this problem?
    make sure iTunes is set to not automatically sync.
    quit itunes completely, then try again.
    Best Regards

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pengcm View Post
    make sure iTunes is set to not automatically sync.
    quit itunes completely, then try again.
    yeah, forgot to mention that i had done that as well. thanks for the reply though

I found the problem. I didn't have the latest AppTapp that is compatible with iTunes 7.4.1
    Last edited by MrNoSox; 09-16-2007 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost