Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help Jailbreaking

Default Need Help Jailbreaking
    I have been modding the iphone awhile now , thanks to this fantastic website. But now everytime i try to jailbreak my iPhone it tells "illegal Instructiions" error message. The only thing i can think of that is different is that my sister updated iTunes on my comuter to 7.4... ANY HELP PLEASE... thank you very much

there is problems some are encountering with itunes 7.4 and 7.4.1 when jailbreaking manually from what I read.

What are you attempting to do? I used the newest version of breezy a few minutes ago and it works like a charm to manually install some programs.

Exclamation I funtastic
    I am trying to use the new ifuntastic 3.0.3 ... I realize that with that it is an unshackling but I am still having problems with that

Quote Originally Posted by ltjgpliskin View Post
    I am trying to use the new ifuntastic 3.0.3 ... I realize that with that it is an unshackling but I am still having problems with that
    Wait for an update to iFuntastic. If you don't wait you run the risk of trashing your phone and you'll have to restore it.

/Begin Personal Opinion: iFuntastic is problematic at best at how it deals with modding the iPhone. If you want a better, again at least in my opinion, program you should look into Breezy.
    /End Personal Opinion
    White 3G