Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3g turbo sim dont work anymore Need HELP!!!

Default 3g turbo sim dont work anymore Need HELP!!!
    ive been using the turbo sim for about a week and now it doesnt want to read the t-mobile sim anymore. it keeps saying no sim. when i put the sim by itself it reads it but doesnt do anthing because its t-mobile of course. can i get help

Sim-adapters are glitchy.

If you have access to a Tmo phone, place your simcard in it (turn phone on)....then take it back out stick it back in the iphone w/ the sim-adapter.

whats does tmo stand for

u mean t-mobile right? duh
    Last edited by liquid_drop; 12-08-2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^Tmo = Tmobile

well check this, i got frustrated with it and i restored it back to normal. so if i stick the card in its still locked. should i jailbreak it first or should it work with having to jailbreak it

Jailbreaking doesnt have anything to do with it.

I hope you didnt upgrade to 2.2, because sim-adaptors wont work with that FW as of now.

I would check the unlocking forum, as I dont use one I have limited experience, but I know this type of issue is common.

i just tried it and the sim doesnt read still. I know that its at 2.1 i never upgraded it to the 2.2 version. what else can i try. When i put tmo card in it read it and then i turned it off and stuck the turbo in then turned it back on. still nothing. what other solutions are there.

so no other solutions then.
    Last edited by liquid_drop; 12-08-2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost