+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem using Jailbreak

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hope this doesn't sound too redundant to any of you, but I just got my iphone recently and finally sat down to start modding it. I've been following the instructions
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Problem using Jailbreak
    Hope this doesn't sound too redundant to any of you, but I just got my iphone recently and finally sat down to start modding it. I've been following the instructions on www.hackmyiphone.com and been going relatively smoothly up until the point where jailbreak should begin to send files to the phone. It says the process should only take a minute, but for me its stuck on it, saying, Sending more files... Booting iphone... and never going any further. Help? I appreciate any feedback, I've already lost all my data and still havn't gotten the program to work =\.

Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had the same problem with mine and I didn't think I could mod my iphone till I figured out ibrickr jailbreaks the phone for you just download and it should do the work for you and your all set.

ibrickr good luck try not messing your phone up with mods like I did I had to restore it twice in one day

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks! This appears to be working extremely well, I appreciate the help.