Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new iphone owner

Default new iphone owner
    I have a hacked iphone and its software version is 2.0.2 and unsure what version phone I have but I would like to get some information on how to update to newest software upgrade and how to sync my music files to my phone and how to unlock and unbrick my phone to make it work on with tmobile network.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What does your phone look like ?Is it silver on the back or black/white?you would need to download itunes 8 plus pwnage 2.1and the correct firmware.. if it is 2g or 3g.if it is silver (2g)you can use it on t-mobile after you use that pwnage you will be unlocked for t-mobile you just put your sim card in.If it is 3g you can't software unlock it right now.Read on this sight how to use the pwnage program.It has the instructions.with pwnage you create a custom firmware for the phone and you jailbreak.then you can sync all your stuff in itunes and use the app store/sync apps,videos, photos etc.

hey, thanks for fast response the back of my iphone is silver. please more info on how to do this cause I really want to upgrade and safely sync music without worries of bricking my phone everytime I sync my music. thank you