Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G Jailbreaking With WinPwn2.5

Unhappy iPhone 3G Jailbreaking With WinPwn2.5
    All I'm trying to do is Jailbreak my iPhone 3G with 2.0.2. I took the time to download all the files needed.. then ran WinPwn 2.5.. It opens up and first of all the application screen is small and cannot be enlarged. I cannot even click on iPhone 3G unless I scroll to the right of it.. that's when it lights up and I am able to click.. Next screen is also not aligned correctly.. Either way I click on 2.0.2.. Only like 1/3rd of that icon can actually be seen on the application's screen. NEXT.. Use default carrier (ATT)?.. THERE IS NO THUMBS UP OR THUMBS DOWN ICON... It's like the app screen isn't big enough to show everything... I can't go any further.. Has this happened to anybody?

It said new version is available.. I upgrade.. and still same thing happens..

Any ideas?

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think the hiccup is from winpwn. It's prolly on your computer...go in your control panel, and check your display settings.

Already did that.. The display settings are fine.. I tried diff ones and same result.. Does anyone know how I can see the whole WinPwn app window? This sux.

Thanks

Try using QuickPwn see if that fits.

I had no problem!

Question Thumbs not visible in winpwn 2.5
    I have the same problem. I'm using Windows Vista. has anyone tried winpwn 2.5 on vista ? I tried by setting expert mode on and also quick pwn. it does nowork