+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Poll for all 2G iPhone users who upgraded from 1.1.4 to 2.0 / 2.0.1 / 2.0.2

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Hi everyone, I'm tempted to upgrade my 2G iphone from 1.1.4 (unlocked and jailbroken using Ziphone) to 2.0.1 or 2.0.2... Just wondering how many of you who have done so
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Poll for all 2G iPhone users who upgraded from 1.1.4 to 2.0 / 2.0.1 / 2.0.2
    Hi everyone,

I'm tempted to upgrade my 2G iphone from 1.1.4 (unlocked and jailbroken using Ziphone) to 2.0.1 or 2.0.2...

Just wondering how many of you who have done so are happy with the upgrade and how many regretted and ended up downgrading again?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I was definatly against upgrading but eventually did because I had to restore anyway, but I don't regret it there aren't that many apps but enough to keep you busy until better ones gflet ported. It's actually fun when you update cydia and new apps are available because when 2.0 came out installed never got any new apps

Green Apple
    Thanks

2.x.x FTW!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

I DO NOT SEE A POLL!

But i updated to 2.0.1 and have not had problems and have a LOT of stuff installed and do not regret the update. By the way Ziphone does not work on 2.x.x. Read the forums and use quickpwn.
    Last edited by JAG2621; 09-04-2008 at 03:41 PM.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I upgraded and am glad that I did. Seems like there is plenty of stuff to play with in cydia and then if you add all the app store stuff on top of it, it's definately worth doing. Not to mention that it's always better to upgrade when you can because there are fixes to make your phone safer from hackers.