+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant Access Music After Jailbreak PLEASE HELP

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
after i jailbreak my 3g iphone 16gb the music(ipod app) is no longer accessable! as long as it isnt jailbroken, i can put songs on my iphone and listen to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Cant Access Music After Jailbreak PLEASE HELP
    after i jailbreak my 3g iphone 16gb the music(ipod app) is no longer accessable!

as long as it isnt jailbroken, i can put songs on my iphone and listen to them, if i jailbreak, the songs dissappear, itunes says that they are there, is i ssh in, they are there. but when i press ipod, it says i have no music!

this is only a problem after i jailbreak, i have jailbroken with quickpwn and winpwn, both have the same affect.

i have restored to 2.0.2 10 times now, but as soon as i jailbreak i cant access the music, this makes my iphone pretty much half of what it is capable!

i cant downgrade as its 2.0.2, and restoring and then jailbreaking doesnt do anything! any help would be greatly appreciated, i have had this problem for over a week now!

Thanks

happened to me too but i got it to work now. i uncheck the sync applications box and resync the phone without any apps then i was able to see the songs and the ipod was working again. after that i resync with the applications and everything went be back to normal. i also read that if you restart your phone then you will have the same problem again and will have to do it all over again though i haven't tried that. good luck!
    "...tomorrow could be the best day of your life..."

iPhone 4S 64GB iOS5 JB
    iPhone 4 32GB iOS5 JB & Unlocked
    The New iPad 64GB JB
    15" MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz i7 Unibody
    24" Apple Display

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

the music isnt showing as soon as i jailbreak, i havent synced anything onto it yet! NOTHING! just 4 songs so that i could see if the music is showing!

ive tried deleting the songs and puting them back on! doesnt help!

its as soon as i jailbreak it dissapears!

well, i dont know how, as i tried this before! bt i restored to 2.0.2 and left it un jailbroken for a few days, then i used the NEW quickpwn and im not having the problem!
    would still like to know for future referennce what the problem was though!

Quote Originally Posted by tazlines View Post
    the music isnt showing as soon as i jailbreak, i havent synced anything onto it yet! NOTHING! just 4 songs so that i could see if the music is showing!

ive tried deleting the songs and puting them back on! doesnt help!

its as soon as i jailbreak it dissapears!

well, i dont know how, as i tried this before! bt i restored to 2.0.2 and left it un jailbroken for a few days, then i used the NEW quickpwn and im not having the problem!
    would still like to know for future referennce what the problem was though!
    okay, music dissapeared after an hour or so! what the hell is wrong with this?
    Last edited by tazlines; 08-27-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost