+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Impossible to open application x

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I've two iphones (italian 2.0.2) here (just one mine :-). Jalbreaked the first one without problems. I can install everything and everything works fine. On the second one I've some
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Impossible to open application x
    I've two iphones (italian 2.0.2) here (just one mine :-). Jalbreaked the first one without problems. I can install everything and everything works fine.

On the second one I've some problems. Jailbreaked always using Quickpwn under windows. Problem is that every application I try to install (installing it using a SFTP client through SSH (installed with Cydia) doesn't work on this iPhone but works perfectly on the first one.

On the second one every time i tap an application installed I got the error message "Impossible to open application xxx" and I really don't know what to do or where to look at.

I've tried to restore the iPhone completely, jailbreak it again using the same method and it's the same.

Any suggestion?

Thank you very much...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow, no one with the same problem! Anyway this happen if you've never downloaded and installed an App from iTunes so if you get this error, login into iTunes, download and install something and everything should work.