Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
08-19-2008, 05:23 AM #1Stuck in Verifying software after Restore??
I am stuck, i have done everything put it in DFU and the original Firmware restores but when it gets to verifying software it just stays there FOREVER !
Le it go for an hour and a half once?? Any help on this one??
03-08-2009, 12:46 PM #2Restore stuck on "Verifying iPhone Software"
On a different computer device:
1) Download and install ITunes
2) Connect your iPhone
3) Complete a Restore of the iPhone by selecting Restore on the iPhone menu
4) Check the status of the iPhone - once the Restore is complete, the iPhone should be operational without your dat
5) Disconnect the iPhone
6) Go to the computer device where you originally had the issue
7) Bring up iTunes
8) Conduct a restore from Backup on the iPhone device menu (click on menu) - this will bring back your data
Please note that you do not need to have your iPhone reset at the Apple Store if this works and that setting up a separate user id on the same computer does not work if the iTunes application is available for all users on the device.
**EDIT CPJR - Links not allowed, old thread**
Last edited by cpjr; 03-08-2009 at 12:48 PM.