+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help Me! Got Problems With All Firmwares.. I Cant Do Anything

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
Solved
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Solved
    Solved
    Last edited by javfcl; 10-06-2008 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Solved

Developer
    Thanks

Hi... I got a big problem with mi iphone .. i have a 1.1.2 otb iphone .. so i jailbroken 1.1.1 then upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbrake .. all working perfectly... the i ran 1.1.3 upgrade and jailbreak from installer and all was working perfectly .. but then after i applied different themes with summerboard..
    Which theme was this? This was definitely fixable without a restore if you had SSH installed. Too late now though... But we need to know the theme to fix it.
    accidentaly i ran baseband downgrader from installer
    How can you "accidentally" run that?
    .. but it game a error
    Right because you have 1.1.2 out of box with 4.6 bootloader, it should be impossible to downgrade the baseband. Should have caused no damage. It should be impossible to modify this with software.
    so i have tried 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.0.2 and it just gave diferent errors .... 1602 .. error 2 ... etc..
    I'm not sure what you're doing and which errors you're getting, but 1602 is a PC side issue not a phone side issue. (2) is an issue caused by not using DFU mode. (Restore mode is not DFU mode). http://sleepers.net/~iphone/dfu.html. Also, you may try another PC.

i unistalled itunes but keep the same...
    now when i try to install firmware 1.1.2 it just keep like hours on "RESTORING IPHONE" ...
    This actually does sound pretty serious. It sounds like iTunes is stuck trying to restore the firmware portion of your phone. I had a phone in this situation and it had to be sent to repair.

If you cannot get anything else to work, you may try a full restore to 1.1.3. This may fix the damage if there is any but of course there would be no way to unlock the device short of opening it up. You could wait for a 1.1.3 hypercard then, though and use it in iPod mode in the meantime. Or you could sell it as an undamaged phone. I would only try this as a last resort.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBoss For This Useful Post:

javfcl (02-03-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks .. big boss... im going to try 1.1.3 now . ...

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

I upgraded to the newest itunes and it fixed this same problem. Hope this helps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't know where my cydia app is it disappeared and some how iTunes and my apple App Store is working and I still have YouTube mp3 for free music downloads also says my phone is jail broke what do I do to get cydia app back