Page 1 of 17 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreak 1.1.3 for AT&T Users

Default [GUIDE] Jailbreak 1.1.3 for AT&T Users
    Sidetalker Edit:

NOTES:
    - If you have trouble with iTunes 7.6, uninstall it and install iTunes 7.5 (Windows Download, Mac Download)

Downloads:
    - ZiPhone 2.1 GUI Windows (For ANY iPhone Windows ONLY) - Download
    - ZiPhone 2.1 GUI OSX (ZiPhone GUI for OSX ONLY) - Download

How to: (ZiPhone 2.1 Windows)

Step 1: Download ZiPhone.
    Step 2: Unzip it to your desktop.
    Step 3: Run the ZiPhoneGUI and do as you please.

How to: (ZiPhone 2.1 OSX)

Step 1: Download ZiPhone.
    Step 2: Unzip it to your desktop.
    Step 3: Run the ZiPhoneGUI and do as you please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an updated guide to have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone with everything in the 1.1.3 update working with no "fixes". It will be cut and dry, just as the jailbreak for OTB 1.1.2 was.

Note: If you have suggested to add something to the guide, I haven't ignored you. I research every fix and solution to ensure that the outcome will not be negative or fruitless to anyone before I add it to the guide. It takes time.

Note: This is for the the Official Dev Team Upgrader "-3" Version

Note: This guide is only for those that are on AT&T and have an iPhone plan. I cannot guarantee the outcome if you do not.

In case you have any expierence with jailbreaking, here it is a nutshell.

1. DFU Restore to 1.1.3
    2. DFU Restore to 1.1.1
    3. Jailbreak 1.1.1 and Oktoprep
    4. Shift+Click+Update to 1.1.2
    5. Jailbreak 1.1.2
    6. Install BSD Subsystem 2
    7. Install Dev Team Official 1.1.3 Upgrader ("-3" version)
    8. Fix quirks (see bottom of post)
    9. Done

Requirements:

Definitions
    • DFU Restore: While the phone is on, hold down the Power and Home buttons untill the phone reboots. Once the phone reboots, let go of the Power button and continue to hold down the Home button. Keep holding the Home button down untill the screen is completely black and iTunes recognizes a phone in restore mode. If there is anything on the screen of your iPhone, you are in Restore mode, not DFU Restore mode.
    • iBrickr: The iBrickr.exe file where you extracted iBrickr.
    • 1.1.2 Jailbreak: The windows.bat file where you extracted the 1.1.2-jailbreak.zip file.

Caveats
    • Anytime that your phone isn't booted up and stuck in recovery mode (incase I missed a step) and I move forward in the instructions, use iBrickr to boot it.
    • Anytime that iTunes wants you to set up or restore your iPhone, set it up as a new iPhone.

Known Error Codes and Solutions
    • Error Code (1): You're not in DFU Restore mode.
    • Error Code (1015): iTunes is dumb and your upgrade/downgrade was successful.
    • Error Code (1062): You'll need to delete some files.
      1. Open my computer and goto CDocuments and Settings\[your user name]\Local Settings\Temp\
      2. Hit CTRL+A and then hit Delete.
      3. Click OK or Yes to all to any prompts.
      4. Reboot your computer.
        • If your receive the error again, reinstall iTunes
    • Error Code (1603) & Error Code (1604): You need to restart a service.
      1. Click on Start -> Run and type in services.msc and click OK
      2. Find Apple Mobile Device and restart that service.
    • iPhone not recognized unplug and try again: You'll need to delete some files.
      1. Open my computer and goto CDocuments and Settings\[your user name]\Local Settings\Temp\
      2. Hit CTRL+A and then hit Delete.
      3. Click OK or Yes to all to any prompts.
      4. Reboot your computer.
        • If your receive the error again, reinstall iTunes

This guide is known to be working on the following OTB version iPhones.
    If it worked on your version, please post your OTB version and size.
    • 1.1.2 OTB 8GB
    • 1.1.3 OTB 8GB
    • 1.1.3 OTB 16GB

Now that you have all the required items, let's continue.

Jailbreaking
    Upgrading to 1.1.3

Here, we're going to ensure that we have a clean 1.1.3 iPhone with out any junk left behind before we start. This means everything you have on the iPhone will be gone after this. But that's okay. We need this. Just make sure you backup what you can.

1. Start iTunes.
    2. Plug your phone into the computer.
    3. Wait untill iTunes recognizes your iPhone.
    4. Boot your iPhone into DFU Restore Mode
    5. Click OK on the iTunes error message letting you know there is a phone in restore mode.
    6. Shift+Click on Restore and select your 1.1.3 Firmware file.
    7. Let iTunes upgrade your iPhone to 1.1.3.
      • Note: If you get an Error Code (1), you are not in DFU Restore Mode.
    8. You may or may not get an Error Code (1015). If you do, it's okay. Just click okay.
    9. Let iTunes boot your phone for you. If iTunes doesn't, use iBrickr to boot the phone.
    10. If iTunes gives you the option to restore a back up or set up as a new iPhone, select Set up as a new iPhone.
    11. Now you should be a clean and crisp 1.1.3 iPhone just as Apple intended.

Downgrading to 1.1.1

Here we will downgrade our iPhones to 1.1.1 start the climb back up.

1. With your iPhone still plugged into your computer/iTunes, reboot your iPhone into DFU Restore Mode.
    2. Once in DFU Restore Mode, click the OK button in the iTunes warning message.
    3. Shift+Click on Restore and select the 1.1.1 Firmware file you downloaded.
      • Note: If you get an Error Code (1), you are not in DFU Restore Mode.
    4. Let iTunes install the 1.1.1 Firmware.
    5. Once it's done, you'll get an Error Code (1015), just click OK
    6. Now, Shift+Click on Restore AGAIN and select the 1.1.1 Firmware file you downloaded.
    7. Let iTunes install the 1.1.1 Firmware file AGAIN.
    8. Once it's done, you'll get another Error Code (1015), just click OK
    9. Now, use iBrickr to boot your phone back up.
    10. Once your phone has booted back up, you'll get an error message on your iPhone saying "Incorrect SIM", don't worry about it. Just press on.

Jailbreaking 1.1.1

Here, we are going to jailbreak 1.1.1.

1. Slide the Slide for emergency bar to get to the number pad.
    2. Dial *#306# and call, then hang up.
      • Note: After dialing *#306# your phone may say "Please Wait..." for minute. Just be patient. It will bring you back to the Slide for emergency screen.
    3. Slide the Slide for emergency bar again.
    4. Dial 0 and call
    5. Then hit Answer
    6. Then hit Hold
    7. Then hit Decline
    8. You shold now be at the phone app for you iPhone. Tap the Contacts button.
    9. Add a new contact.
    10. Create a URL for the contact and type prefs:
    11. Create a new URL for the contact and type jailbreakme.com
    12. Save your new contact.
    13. Tap on the prefs: URL.
    14. Set your Auto-Lock to NEVER
    15. Set up your WiFi for you WiFi connection.
    16. Once those 2 steps are done, hit the home button.
    17. Slide the Slide for emergency bar again.
    18. Dial 0 and call
    19. Then hit Answer
    20. Then hit Hold
    21. Then hit Decline
    22. Tap the Contacts button again and select your new contact.
    23. Tap the Jailbreakme.com URL.
    24. Slide to the bottom of the page and tap Install AppSnap
    25. Let your phone install the jailbreak and reboot.

You are now a jailbroken 1.1.1. You should still have the "Incorrect SIM" message but that is okay. We're working on that part still.

Prepping for 1.1.2

Here we are going to do a few short steps to prep for the 1.1.2 upgrade.

1. Slide the Slide to unlock bar.
    2. Tap Installer
    3. Ensure that your sources refresh. If it wants to upgrade to the new Installer, let it.
    4. Once done, goto Tweaks (1.1.1) and install Oktoprep
    5. Let Oktoprep do it's thing and you'll receive a message saying that you are good to go to upgrade to 1.1.2.

You are now ready for the upgrade to 1.1.2.

Upgrading to 1.1.2

Here we will finally upgrade to 1.1.2.

1. Ensure that iTunes is open and your iPhone is connected to your computer.
    2. Shift+Click on UPDATE and select your 1.1.2 Firmware file.
    3. Let iTunes upgrade your phone to 1.1.2.
    4. If you get an Error Code (1015) that's fine, just click OK
    5. If you're phone doesn't boot all the way up, use iBrickr to boot it.

You are now once again, at a clean 1.1.2. You will still have the "Incorrect SIM" message, don't worry about it.

Jailbreaking 1.1.2

Here are a few short steps to jailbreak 1.1.2

1. Ensure that your iPhone is connected to your computer.
    2. Close iTunes.
    3. Click on Start -> Run and type in taskmgr and click OK
    4. Click on the Processes tab and select iTunesHelper.exe and click End Process.
    5. Click on Yes to the error message.
    6. Next, run the 1.1.2 jailbreak (windows.bat).
    7. Do NOT select "Install SSH". Just click on Jailbreak
    8. This will take a while, just let it do it's thing.
    9. Let it reboot your phone a couple of times.

You will now have a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPhone. You will still have the "Incorrect SIM" message. Don't worry about it. We're getting there.

Prepping for 1.1.3

We're almost there! This is the step before you have a beautiful 1.1.3 Jailbroken iPhone!

1. If you need to, go ahead and set your WiFi settings back up.
    2. Ensure that your Auto-Lock is set to NEVER
    3. Tap on Installer on your iPhone.
    4. If it wants to update, let it.
    5. Ensure that you refresh your sources after the update!
    6. In Installer, tap All Packages and scroll down to BSD Subsystem 2
    7. Install the BSD Subsystem.
    8. Exit out of Installer and reboot your phone if necessary.

You are now ready to update your iPhone to 1.1.3.

Upgrading to 1.1.3

That's right! We're here! The last step!

1. Ensure that Auto-Lock is set to NEVER!
    2. Open Installer.
    3. Scroll down and tap on System.
    4. Tap on and install Official 1.1.3 Upgrader
    5. Select No to both options if you activiated in iTunes when you first got your iPhone.
      • If you didn't activate in iTunes, you should say "Yes" to the Hactiviation prompt.
    6. Let the jailbreak do it's thing. It will take FOREVER!!!
    7. On the last step where it says Attempting to Reboot iPhone, let it sit there for a while (like 10-15 mins). If it hasn't rebooted yet, hold down the Power and Home buttons untill the phone reboots. As soon as the screen goes black, let go of both buttons. Then hold down the Power button to turn the iPhone back on. It will take a few minutes.
    8. Once done, plug your iPhone into your computer with iTunes open and let it activate itself.
    9. Set it up as a new iPhone in iTunes and just restore all your contacts. You'll be good to go from there.

You will now have a completely jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone with all the cool stuff that 1.1.3 offers.

Fixing some quirks with the upgrade to 1.1.3

This is how to fix any problems you may have once in 1.1.3 with out installing any crazy fixes.

• Sound: Just goto Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings
    • YouTube: Will be fixed when you fix the sound.
    • Voicemail: Just tap the voicemail button and let it call your mailbox. Listen to the deleted messages prompt and hang up. Call it a couple of more times. Then, just be patient. In a few minutes, a window will pop up and ask you for your voicemail password. Type it in and you'll be good to go.

Reception Issues
    It has come to my attention that there appears to be a problem with reception in older OTB version iPhones (well, older than 1.1.2). Below is a temp fix for now. Once I figure out what the specifics are for the versions affected and the good and bad effects of this, I will perminately add it to the main guide. Thanks to psybert for the lockdownd fix.

Requirements

Fixing No Reception
    Note: This set of instructions is to be started once you have compeleted all the steps from the guide. You should be at the 1.1.3 FW and jailbroken.

1. Open the Installer App on your iPhone.
    2. Tap on Install
    3. Tap on All Packages
    4. Find and install OpenSSH
    5. Once you have OpenSSH installed, return to the iPhone home screen.
    6. Wait a couple of minutes (2-3) to allow the SSH keys to be generated.
    7. Start WinSCP on your computer.
    8. Type you iPhone's IP Address in the Host name field.
    9. Type root in the User name field.
    10. Type alpine in the Password field.
    11. Click Login
    12. In a few minutes, a warning message will pop up about the SSH keys, click OK.
    13. On the left hand side of WinSCP, navigate to where you downloaded the lockdownd file.
    14. On the right hand side of WinSCP, navigate to /usr/libexec
    15. Rename lockdownd to lockdownd_bkup on your iPhone (in the right pane).
    16. Drage the lockdownd file from the left pane to the right pane.
      • Note: Ensure that the right pane is in fact, /usr/libexec
    17. Right click the lockdownd file in the right pane and click on Properties
    18. In the permissions area, check all the boxes in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd columns.
    19. Click OK
    20. Right click on the lockdownd file in the right pane again and verify that check boxes are checked and the numerical read out on the bottom says 0777.
    21. Disconnect from your iPhone in WinSCP.
    22. Close iTunes
    23. Reboot your iPhone
    24. Once your iPhone has booted back up, open iTunes back up.
    25. Your phone should activate instantly.

You're Done!!!!

That sould be all! Please let me know if there is anything I missed.
    Last edited by Sidetalker; 02-14-2008 at 08:02 PM.
    iPhone 8GB 1.1.3 Jailbroken

If I helped you out any, please Thank me!

2. The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to EffeXTC For This Useful Post:

ab03 (02-03-2008), AKA_Ben (02-09-2008), antidis (02-05-2008), Atreides (02-07-2008), B1naryBand1t (02-03-2008), beejcctx (02-09-2008), bhz1 (02-06-2008), bob_napalm (02-04-2008), bubbass (02-05-2008), bwaby007 (02-08-2008), CALBUILD (02-04-2008), carlos6438 (02-11-2008), clash808 (02-04-2008), ddenson (02-07-2008), Dirty (02-04-2008), E30Adam (02-12-2008), ecoute (03-02-2008), ericidle (02-08-2008), EskimoRuler (02-04-2008), ezmethod (03-03-2008), GimpedT (02-05-2008), gotell (02-13-2008), hozay09 (02-11-2008), InvisibleMonkey (02-07-2008), iwillshowyouhow (02-17-2008), janiene (02-08-2008), jedimyndtryx (02-12-2008), josh900 (02-06-2008), jrut24 (02-19-2008), jvallesteros (02-04-2008), kutrackkid (02-04-2008), legendka7 (02-07-2008), LSZ33 (02-03-2008), madds7ylez (02-08-2008), Maknificent (03-03-2008), Malladawg (02-11-2008), milkyline (02-19-2008), MosesX8 (02-07-2008), norcalmike (02-08-2008), nstabl (02-10-2008), palmmedicine (02-09-2008), peter515 (03-09-2008), plaintom (02-04-2008), pokadotpowerpuff (02-05-2008), Quildar (02-08-2008), Razorinthe60s (02-09-2008), remedee (03-18-2008), Riversismyhero (02-03-2008), Roommate (02-05-2008), seh7464 (02-05-2008), sn0wballz (02-04-2008), spurlock (02-09-2008), StellarZ (02-17-2008), supafyn (02-07-2008), Tanker (03-16-2008), taz1981m (02-05-2008), Te Toque (02-04-2008), ToxicFTW (02-09-2008), tulsaskin (02-08-2008), Twinkie (02-07-2008), vafirefighter (02-13-2008), ValentineBoy (02-03-2008), vernsan (02-09-2008), vietxnameze (02-09-2008), yesjoshyes (02-06-2008)

This is a great guide & very comprehensive, i am assuming it is for legit at & t customers as there is no mention of running anysim or any other sim unlock solutions ?

The only reason I ask this is the first 1.1.3 restore will wipe out any sim unlock will it not ?

If not then i'm gonna give this a whirl. I'm on Vodafone UK with a 1.1.2 anysim 1.1.2u unlocked phone.

Nice work.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PSP2006 For This Useful Post:

nick103188 (02-04-2008)

Wow nice guide

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PSP2006 View Post
    This is a great guide & very comprehensive, i am assuming it is for legit at & t customers as there is no mention of running anysim or any other sim unlock solutions ?

The only reason I ask this is the first 1.1.3 restore will wipe out any sim unlock will it not ?

If not then i'm gonna give this a whirl. I'm on Vodafone UK with a 1.1.2 anysim 1.1.2u unlocked phone.

Nice work.....
    Thanks for the comments!

This is for legit AT&T users with an iPhone plan. This will bring your baseband up to the newest version to use all the new features (i.e Locate Me). And since the 1.1.3 baseband isn't unlocked, you'll have your very own iBrick.

If you are unlocked and on 1.1.2 jailbroken, I would suggest just following the other guides for upgrading to 1.1.3 with out upgrading the baseband. You'll just loose the Locate Me functionality.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EffeXTC For This Useful Post:

Atreides (02-07-2008), dontevenfucwitme (02-09-2008), PSP2006 (02-03-2008)

Good stuff.
    I thought as much. I'm still waiting it out at the moment as there are a few little bug's & glitches that need to be fixed but i'll be taking the plunge at some point.

As a suggestion maybe change the title to mention it's for legit at&t customers, I know there are some people who don't read before they try on these forums and this may save some grief.

Still a great guide clear concise and probably very helpful for those who are going to use it.

Good stuff.
    I thought as much. I'm still waiting it out at the moment as there are a few little bug's & glitches that need to be fixed but i'll be taking the plunge at some point.

As a suggestion maybe change the title to mention it's for legit at&t customers, I know there are some people who don't read before they try on these forums and this may save some grief.

Still a great guide clear concise and probably very helpful for those who are going to use it.
    Update the title as suggested. Thanks!

Edit: I guess I kind of updated the title. Maybe one of the Mod's could update the title in the forum for me? ::wink wink nod nod::
    Last edited by EffeXTC; 02-03-2008 at 10:55 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EffeXTC For This Useful Post:

carlos6438 (02-11-2008)

Has anyone tried this with StealthSim?
    Do we know if the StealthSim will work with the 1.1.3 baseband?
    I know most had said that it will not but was this tried by anyone?

Ben,

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Great guide. Stickied as it is the best one that doesn't explain jailbreaking with Nate's method. Don't be afraid to update it and maybe post links to other fixes.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

What does this line mean:

"Backup your contacts, because that's all you'll have to use in the end."

Also, have you had any problems installign third party apps with this new jailbreak?

Also you may want to update with this info from the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    1/31/08 update: Regardless of whether you have ATT or not, say YES to hacktivation using this method - if you do not, iTunes will throw an error and not let you use your iPhone until you restore to 1.1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    Great guide. Stickied as it is the best one that doesn't explain jailbreaking with Nate's method. Don't be afraid to update it and maybe post links to other fixes.
    Thanks for the sticky and the comments.

I'll do my best to keep on top of it and update as I can.

Is there any way you can modify the thread's title in the forum section to match what it says inside the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ab03 View Post
    What does this line mean:

"Backup your contacts, because that's all you'll have to use in the end."

Also, have you had any problems installign third party apps with this new jailbreak?
    I said that because you'll be setting it up as a new iPhone in the end so you won't be restoring from a backup.

You'll just tell iTunes to sync from where ever your contacts are synced to (i.e. Outlook).

Also you may want to update with this info from the front page.
    I decided not to say "Yes" to the Hactivation since I already activated in iTunes when I first got my iPhone. It was an educated decision that I tried and it payed off. Someone had to try it and I did.

So, as I said in the guide, if you activated with iTunes when you first got your phone, you can say No to Hactivation.

Sorry if that sounded rude. I tried it with saying "No" because I always try to get to the end with the least amount of hacks.
    Last edited by EffeXTC; 02-03-2008 at 02:01 PM.

how long does it take 1.1.2 jailbreak (windows.bat). to do it thing?

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone2412 View Post
    how long does it take 1.1.2 jailbreak (windows.bat). to do it thing?
    About 20-30 minutes I believe.

did it...worked perfectly.

incidentally, my phone has always been activated by Itunes and I said no to both options. Have a signal and everything. Will try installing some apps and see which ones work, which ones don't

did it...worked perfectly.

incidentally, my phone has always been activated by Itunes and I said no to both options. Have a signal and everything. Will try installing some apps and see which ones work, which ones don't
    Last edited by ab03; 02-03-2008 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Delete
    Last edited by ab03; 02-03-2008 at 02:07 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default cannot enter into DRU Restore...
    I have a phone which is on an AT&T iphone plan. It's running 1.02 which I jailbroke by running installer.app on the phone itself. Haven't tried to mess with it since then.

I've decided to try and get 1.1.3 on there by following this guide but ran into a problem on step 1. I can't seem to get the phone screen to go black (DRU Restore). I hold the power button and home button down as instructed and release the power button while continuing to hold the home button after I see the apple logo on reboot, but the screen never goes black. I see the yellow triangle shape with the "!" which says Please Connect to Itunes. Since the screen is not black I have to assume I'm not doing it correctly, and am not in DRU Restore but instead in Recovery mode.

So how do I get the phone into DRU Restore mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I have a phone which is on an AT&T iphone plan. It's running 1.02 which I jailbroke by running installer.app on the phone itself. Haven't tried to mess with it since then.

I've decided to try and get 1.1.3 on there by following this guide but ran into a problem on step 1. I can't seem to get the phone screen to go black (DRU Restore). I hold the power button and home button down as instructed and release the power button while continuing to hold the home button after I see the apple logo on reboot, but the screen never goes black. I see the yellow triangle shape with the "!" which says Please Connect to Itunes. Since the screen is not black I have to assume I'm not doing it correctly, and am not in DRU Restore but instead in Recovery mode.

So how do I get the phone into DRU Restore mode?
    you start this process when the phone is ON. So when you hold both buttons down, the phone turns OFF. First it gives you the "Slide to power off" thing but if you continue to hold the buttons, the phone goes black. This is when you let go of the power button. The phone should stay black throughout the whole process

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

you start this process when the phone is ON. So when you hold both buttons down, the phone turns OFF. First it gives you the "Slide to power off" thing but if you continue to hold the buttons, the phone goes black. This is when you let go of the power button. The phone should stay black throughout the whole process
    Yes, I am doing exactly as you say. Itunes open, Iphone on. I hold both power and home, see the "Slide to Power off" as you say, continue to hold and then as soon as I see the phone go black I release the power button and continue to hold the home button. But nothing happens, it seems to me the phone is just plain off.

What I was doing before was holding both buttons until the phone rebooted and I saw the apple logo then I released the power button. That's when I saw the yellow triangle and it seemed to me to be in the recovery mode but not DRU restore.

Is timing really critical to this because I've tried it several times and I end up either in recovery mode or the phone just is off.

so far: apps that I have found not to work

WeIphone version of Othello (which I like a lot better)

Notice, I don't use a ton of apps so this might not be useful to people. But these apps are working:

services
    Wallpaper
    Pushr
    Screenshot
    MaCalc
    MobileFinder
    BlcokPuzzle
    Caissa
    Labyrinth
    iGo

I would be happy to test out others

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    Yes, I am doing exactly as you say. Itunes open, Iphone on. I hold both power and home, see the "Slide to Power off" as you say, continue to hold and then as soon as I see the phone go black I release the power button and continue to hold the home button. But nothing happens, it seems to me the phone is just plain off.

What I was doing before was holding both buttons until the phone rebooted and I saw the apple logo then I released the power button. That's when I saw the yellow triangle and it seemed to me to be in the recovery mode but not DRU restore.

Is timing really critical to this because I've tried it several times and I end up either in recovery mode or the phone just is off.
    it will seem like the phone is just plain off but its still doing stuff. you need to hold the home button for another 30 seconds after the screen goes black
    Last edited by ab03; 02-03-2008 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ab03 For This Useful Post:

supafyn (02-07-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so far: apps that I have found not to work

WeIphone version of Othello (which I like a lot better)
    Contrasense

Notice, I don't use a ton of apps so this might not be useful to people. But these apps are working:

services
    Wallpaper
    Pushr
    Screenshot
    MaCalc
    MobileFinder
    BlcokPuzzle
    Caissa
    Labyrinth
    iGo

I would be happy to test out others

it will seem like the phone is just plain off but its still doing stuff. you need to hold the home button for another 30 seconds after the screen goes black
    OK I was able to succesfully do the DRU Restore, it was a matter of the proper timing on my part.

I ran into another problem, I've made it all the way through most of this process except when I get to the part where I need to run the windows.bat and click the Jailbreak button, it fails saying I didn't run Oktoprep in 1.1.1 before upgrading to 1.1.2. Only I did. I followed the directions exactly and it won't let me jailbreak 1.1.2. Grrr. So what am I doing wrong now?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cal For This Useful Post:

supafyn (02-07-2008)

Page 1 of 17 123 11 ... LastLast