Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps Keep Crashing After Using Cracked Apps

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
so i jailbroke my iphone on 2.0 fw and i ssh'd into my iphone to put the new "MobileInstallation" file that lets to use the cracked .ipa apps. After this
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Apps Keep Crashing After Using Cracked Apps
    so i jailbroke my iphone on 2.0 fw and i ssh'd into my iphone to put the new "MobileInstallation" file that lets to use the cracked .ipa apps.
    After this the cracked apps work just fine, but the free apps that ive download just crash right after i open then,
    doesnt anyone know if this might be fixed with the 2.0.1 fw or if theres a problem with the MobileInstallation file, or if there something i can do, please help

Thanks

i have same problem...eventually not just free apps crash too but all the apps that are installed by itunes... = /

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jeckel's Avatar
    Thanks

If you have BossPrefs, go to 'More' and do 'Fix User Dir Permissions', see if that helps.

What's Jailbreak? italia_xtreme's Avatar
    Thanks

I had the same problem, when you syc your phone just back it up. You will never have this problem again.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

you needed to download a game first before doing mobileinstallation and before making the documents folders.

after you downloaded a game thru appstore first, then u can change the mobileinstallation or find the repo that does it for u then after that the .ipas will start working or should including downloaded stuff thru the appstore directly
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    you needed to download a game first before doing mobileinstallation and before making the documents folders.

after you downloaded a game thru appstore first, then u can change the mobileinstallation or find the repo that does it for u then after that the .ipas will start working or should including downloaded stuff thru the appstore directly
    I have still the same issue!
    Everything worked fine for a week, until a reboot. Now cracked apps works, but all my legal apps crash after launch. I have both "Documents" folder with correct permissions. I have tried both the cracked and the original "MobileInstallation", but nothing helps. I kan download a free app from appstore, but this do not help either Anyone?