Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can Someone Help? Im Not A Newbie, Real Question

Default Can Someone Help? Im Not A Newbie, Real Question
    I wondering if there is a way to jailbreak and unlock my phone if i upgrade to 1.1.2

I am on 1.1.1 unlocked using rogers and jailbroken. But am wondering if there is a solution for using another sim card and jailbreaking a updated 1.1.1 to 1.1.2

I know there is a long process to jailbreak a 1.1.2 but is there a way to use anysim so i can use my ROGERS sim card?

Should i even update or just stay on 1.1.1? Or can i even do this yet or is there not a solution available yet?

PLEASE HELP!!! I HAVENT ASKED FOR ANY HELP SO FAR AS I READ ALL THE GUIDES BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND ANY ANSWERS ON THIS SUBJECT

Thanks

Hi,

I Far as i am concerned according to me u should still wait a little longer tryin to upgrade to 1.1.2. The reason i tell u this is coz i tried upgrading it to 1.1.2 and was stuck. I could not downgrade it to 1.0.2 even from DFU mode and it hanged on "Waiting For Iphone" while restoring.

I think u should wait till its finally unlocked. Jailbreaking 1.1.2 is not a problem at all.

thanks for that website but i am looking for a way to unlock the phone as well, cuz if i jailbreak 1.1.2 from my 1.1.1 i will not be able to use my rogers sim card (as i live in toronto, canada) and i am asking if there is a way to do both jailbreak and unlock the 1.1.2 firmware???

ANYONE HELP

and thank you very much for your opinion, very helpful.....
    Last edited by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian; 11-23-2007 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i would and i am waiting to upgrade
    while iam waiting i am using iphonelist to backup all my themes and apps....
    SkiHound ,,, Loves his Iphone,

Thanks

try search kid, this question done the rounds 2 weeks ago!

"How to update iPhone 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 Unlocked (8 simple steps for Mac & PC)"

You might want to check this thread :- "http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16648"

Regards Sean