Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Trying to downgrade

Default Trying to downgrade
    Im in the middle of downgrading 1.1.2 to 1.0.2 so then i can upgrade back to 1.1.2 jailbroken im following sidetalkers direction but i am up to step 4 but my 1.0.2 iphone doesnt log in to my wifi connection and start using it , i see it in the wifi settings it check marks my wifi connection but it doesnt show i am connected when i try to surf the web it keeps using edge , can some one direct me to a fix, i need to use WINscp and i cannot do it until the phone uses the wifi , thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Dont use WinSCP.

Upload the files to /usr/bin using iBrickr and then install mobile terminal VT100 and BSD subsystems using iBrickr.

Then downgrade the baseband using those commands given in the sidetalkers guide in mobile terminal application
    Dell XPS M1710
    Intel CORE 2 DUO T7400 2.16 Ghz
    1 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce Go7900 GS 256 MB
    Windows XP SP2 Media Center Edition

iPhone 8GB
    V1.1.4 Unlocked
    Youtube Working
    WiFi Working.

ok just used to ibrickr to throw in those exxtra files now im using mobile terminal and trying to type the commands in but they arent working theyre coming up as not found

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Make sure you have installed BSD subsystems from iBrickr. It might take some time to install BSD subsystems. Just check if you can see BSD Subsystems application in the iBrickr INSTALLED APP LIST (a small iphone screen which shows the installed applications) Once you have installed BSD subsystems, it might take 3 - 5 minutes for the phone to soft-restart. Only then BSD subsystems will get installed properly
    Dell XPS M1710
    Intel CORE 2 DUO T7400 2.16 Ghz
    1 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce Go7900 GS 256 MB
    Windows XP SP2 Media Center Edition

iPhone 8GB
    V1.1.4 Unlocked
    Youtube Working
    WiFi Working.

it comes up saying nothing found to unload

i do see it in ibrickr that bsd systems are installed
    Last edited by realness101; 11-16-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

why are you going to 1.0.2 from 1.1.2 again,?,ive been just going to 1.1.1 then back up!!!!

im trying to follow sidetalkers guide on jailbreaking 1.1.2

i just skipped the step 6 (changine the baseband) can i change it once i upgrade to 1.1.1 since hopefully my wifi will start working again ?
    Last edited by realness101; 11-16-2007 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost