Hi everyone out there. I'm what you call a noob. I have a jailbroken 1.1.1 iphone. I have a windows PC at home but I'm not savvy enough to SSH into my phone to change anything. (Honestly I'm a little bit scared that I might mess something up if I even attempted to) But I'm very interested in updating my phone to the 1.1.2 firmware. I know that it has already been Jailbroken but it is not as easy to perform as the 1.1.1 jailbreak. I've read the diffrent directions on how to do this update and jailbreak but for some reason or another I can't seem to really understand what to do after you finish the update on itunes. I already have downloaded the the Jailbreak file (concedit), I just get lost when it comes to how to run that file onto you iphone. Maybe I sound dumb, but if anyone can maybe set me up with a step by step procedure or something like I would be extreamely greatful. Sorry if this has already been explained, but like I said I'm as savvy as most of you are. So all this is pretty new to me. Once again thanks to everyone out there. Modmyifone is great I would have never known how much I could truley do with my iphone if it wasn't for you guys.