+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade from new 1.1.2 baseband (04.02.13_G)

is a discussion within the

General

forums, a part of the

Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading

section;
I got a new iphone...and i went to unlock it with version 1.1.1 It got stuck and i ended up having to restore the phone...and it made me update to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Downgrade from new 1.1.2 baseband (04.02.13_G)
    I got a new iphone...and i went to unlock it with version 1.1.1

It got stuck and i ended up having to restore the phone...and it made me update to 1.1.2

After it got done...i successufully downgraded 1.1.1 again but the baseband is now 04.02.13_G and i have no idea how to downgrade that new baseband so i can unlock using anysim.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP! I AM USING A MAC...BUT I HAVE ACESSO TO WINDOWS TOO...

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Murfunit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadugauch View Post
    I got a new iphone...and i went to unlock it with version 1.1.1

It got stuck and i ended up having to restore the phone...and it made me update to 1.1.2

After it got done...i successufully downgraded 1.1.1 again but the baseband is now 04.02.13_G and i have no idea how to downgrade that new baseband so i can unlock using anysim.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP! I AM USING A MAC...BUT I HAVE ACESSO TO WINDOWS TOO...

Thanks!
    You can find the guide you're looking for HERE.
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

Green Apple
    Thanks

the problem is....i downgraded to 1.0.2 but now my iphone is stuck on PLEASE CONNECT TO ITUNES...i try to use independence to activate it...but it wont work....also i try with WINSTALLER and when i click WINSTALLERGUI.EXE it gives me the following error: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000135)"

I am completelly lost

Thanks

the problem is....i downgraded to 1.0.2 but now my iphone is stuck on PLEASE CONNECT TO ITUNES...i try to use independence to activate it...but it wont work....also i try with WINSTALLER and when i click WINSTALLERGUI.EXE it gives me the following error: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000135)"

I am completelly lost
    I havent taken any of the phones I've seen updated all the way down to 1.0.2 so I can't say with certainty what the problem is.

Have you tried AppTapp (Windows or Mac) iBrickr (Windows) iActivate (Mac) or even iDemocracy?

For Winstaller, don't you need Net Framework installed in Windows? Or am I thinking of one of the other apps?

Green Apple
    Thanks

ok....i got the phone on 1.0.2 and i got it activated...

i still cannot downgrade the baseband...when i go to putty...and start the commands...i type launchctl and press enter...instead of getting the #....i get launchd%

what do i do now???
    Last edited by cadugauch; 11-11-2007 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks

ok....i got the phone on 1.0.2 and i got it activated...

i still cannot downgrade the baseband...when i go to putty...and start the commands...i type launchctl and press enter...instead of getting the #....i get launchd%

what do i do now???
    Try a different keyboard if you have one?

You said you're on a Mac but have access to Windows - I'm assuming via Bootcamp or Parallels? If that's the case, maybe the Mac keyboard you're using is confusing Putty? Also, WinSCP also has a terminal mode that is (IMO) easier to use than Putty. I think you access it by typing Ctrl-T with WinSCP connected

Or try doing it in OS X. Just substitute CyberDuck (Or FuGu) for WinSCP, Terminal for Putty and use the Mac activators instead of Windows. (Or you can do what I gave done abd swap back and forth at each step depending on which application worked better or was easier to use)
    Last edited by Murfunit; 11-11-2007 at 03:32 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

hi...it still gives me the same error on putty or terminal...i uploaded all files all right...but no sucess to downgrade...any other options?

Thanks

iDemocracy 2 has a Baseband Downgrade button... pretty much one-click, wait 5 minutes, and it sets you back to 3.xx.
    If you're getting putty errors you didn't install SSH properly or gave the wrong IP address or something...

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.