Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PLEASE SAVE MY iPhone!!!

Default PLEASE SAVE MY iPhone!!!
    Hi guys,
    I seem to have really stuffed up my iPhone. I was running with 1.0.2 using anysim hack for a while without any problems when I thought that I might update to 1.1.1, I mean what could happen right..........F@%K! Ever since I have been trying to re hack it by downgrading using “ibrickr” but I was then told that I needed to re-virginizer the iPhone because my phone had already been hacked, so I followed the steps shown at http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elit...irginizingTool but got some really strange errors. I kept going through the hack ran anysim and it said unlock successful, but my sim is still not recognised. I think that the errors that I seen while running re-virginizer may be the key to what is going on.
    The first thing that I noticed after running “theBackup your seczone” part of the walk through was that I should have seen the words “resetbaseband” at the bottom, but this was missing.

The firs error that came up was when I ran the “BBupdater” when I ran this I got this error message on screen. (see image 1)

The next error came while trying to run the “reflash the default 3.14.08 baseband firmware” part of the walkthrough. This is what came up on screen.( see image 2)

And this is what was underneath the error message (see image 3)

Lastly I got this error when I ran the “check the baseband again” section
    (see image 4)

If anyone can help me it would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks

Did you go through the sticky guide on this forum?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

Blueflamman (11-02-2007)

thank man, i started doing it got to phase 2 and made a major F@%k up. i put a space in the wrong place hit enter, freaked out and tried to stop it. now the phone wont go past apple logo when you turn it on.....what an idiot!

now it doesn't even connect to the pc or charge!!!

Please tell me that there is a way to fix this and it isn't dead to ME!!!!

Thanks

Start iTunes. Keep the Standby + Home button pressed having your phone connected to the cable. See if your phone gets detected by iTunes.

Do you even see a restore button on iTunes?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

Blueflamman (11-02-2007)

You Are A Legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!