Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I already unlocked with IPSF and want to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1

Default I already unlocked with IPSF and want to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1
    Hi all,

I already unlocked my iPhone with iPhoneSimFree and want to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1.

I've found a guide here but it is for MAC only and I don't have one, YET!

So, I want some guide like this one, but for Windows. Can someone help me?

Regards,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lgantois View Post
    Hi all,

I already unlocked my iPhone with iPhoneSimFree and want to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1.

So, I want some guide like this one, but for Windows. Can someone help me?

Regards,
    If you unlocked with a legit license from IPSF then there's no worries, do the upgrade, and then follow this:

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11322

i have unlocked my phone as well but i used (iunlocker) but iam still useing it with a at&t simcard if i just do the restore/update will i be safe cause when i try to restore it automaticly wants to put 1.1.1 on my phone please help thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    If you unlocked with a legit license from IPSF then there's no worries, do the upgrade, and then follow this:

I thought that you said that for people that unlocked the phone with IPSF the only thing to do to upgrade was to click on upgrade on itunes and that's it. Now, there's several guides that mentioned Independence and having to do a pre 1.1.1 upgrade and then having to reactivate the phone. So if I upgrade, the phone will not be automatically working ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by layman View Post
    I thought that you said that for people that unlocked the phone with IPSF the only thing to do to upgrade was to click on upgrade on itunes and that's it. Now, there's several guides that mentioned Independence and having to do a pre 1.1.1 upgrade and then having to reactivate the phone. So if I upgrade, the phone will not be automatically working ?
    Ya, changes take place quite frequently around here. The pre-upgrade method is no longer required now that the online jailbreak is available. You can follow the link I provided or use the new "http://jailbreakme.com" that's be put up. Always check the dates the guides were put up, they can be outdated fast.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyBwoy View Post
    i have unlocked my phone as well but i used (iunlocker) but iam still useing it with a at&t simcard if i just do the restore/update will i be safe cause when i try to restore it automaticly wants to put 1.1.1 on my phone please help thanx!
    No you must virginize, its in the Wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post

Hi Eurisko,

I did the update (not restore), all works fine, and then I made the instructions you've passed and was ok too, just had to change the TouchFree for CARNAVAL, because was stuck in stage 2.

And now my phone is activated and still unlocked (that was i didnt understand), i tried to sync with itunes and says that I have to restore, i try to do it and i receive an error.

What I should do?