Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP!!Why do i get INCORRECT SIM

I did, like 20 times already, What's going on with this phone? I have 5 other phones and they all worked so far..... With this guide.... Please help!

[quote=king1199;80505]I did, like 20 times already, What's going on with this phone? I have 5 other phones and they all worked so far..... With this guide.... Please help![/

whats the Problem you are having
    (/)EMESIS

I had a 1.0.2 and i wanted to upgrade.
    This was my first phone triying to Upgrade, so it was my ginnea pig. I try using first iDemocracy and nothing worked. i think i change 1 or 2 files, i think it was lockdown etc.

I did 5 phone for my friends and the all worked, using [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1.

So my question is it's there a way i could get this phone back to normal, i try doing VIRGINIZED, ETC, But it's still giving me trouble. It still give me a bad IMEI, After a success on everything....

Please help me, I need my iPhone back......... Thank you..

What modem version do you have 4.10 or 3.14
    (/)EMESIS

I went down from 4. to 3.

ok i just checked my "about"

Says

Modem Firmware 03.14.08_G
    Version 1.0.2 (1C28)

What do I do now

I get the following message after trying to unlock the phone with anySIM: "Please restart your iPhone anySIM cannot unlock this phone. anySIM will now quit. Please turn off your phone and turn it on again after anySIM quits" I've followed the guide
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php...nd_OS_X_iPhone carefully but still I get he message. What shall I do? //Per
    Last edited by psti; 11-01-2007 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

mines working all i did was downgrade my baseband and downgrade to 1.0.2 and used anysim.. worked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12